Author Topic: [NEW YEAR EVENT - Bonus 20 MMC] Gpools.com - A New Pool for MMC  (Read 15679 times)

Offline undel

• View Profile
Hello.

My account is also locked.

I'm unable to reset password due to the following error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(./templates/cache/80): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:180 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('./templates/cac...', 0) #1 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(180): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(772): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), './templates/mai...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/classes/mail.class.php(60): Smarty->clearCache('./templates/mai...') #4 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/classes/user.class.php(629): Mail->sendMail('password/reset', Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/pages/password/reset.inc.php(7): User->initResetPassword('undel', Object(Smarty)) #6 /usr/share/nginx/html/index.ph in /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 180

Offline OpMike18

• View Profile
My mmc.gpools.com account is locked. :'(
"Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support."

The Contact & Support page is no help.
"This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

The reset password option errors.
"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(./templates/cache/80): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:180 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('./templates/cac...', 0) #1 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(180): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(772): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), './templates/mai...', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/classes/mail.class.php(60): Smarty->clearCache('./templates/mai...') #4 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/classes/user.class.php(629): Mail->sendMail('password/reset', Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/html/include/pages/password/reset.inc.php(7): User->initResetPassword('CoinColletor@...', Object(Smarty)) #6 /usr/share/nginx/ in /usr/share/nginx/html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 180"

Offline trickymast3r

• View Profile
I'm on the way to make a new pool based on xpt of jh . Do you interested in , yvq ?

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Does this pool support long-polling?

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline Check

• View Profile

Offline multicoin

• View Profile
Looks like your wallet crashed?

Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)

edit: looks to be back up.
Sorry, I'm tuning my server for faster and more stable performance in future :D

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Looks like your wallet crashed?

Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)

edit: looks to be back up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:33:31 pm by spoonman »

Offline multicoin

• View Profile
Pool down?

JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "message": "upstream RPC error",
   "code": -2
}
[09:06:40] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
Seems it was because of server, I fixed it already. Sorry for this problem :)

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Pool down?

JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "message": "upstream RPC error",
   "code": -2
}
[09:06:40] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Offline multicoin

• View Profile
Congratulation mmcking, you were the next one who got my reward. Keep trying :D

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Is the miner used for your pool the same cpu-pooler miner? Or is it modified?

If its modified to mine MMC could someone please post a tutorial on how to set this up on Ubuntu please.

Kind of a real noob when it comes to linux.

Thanks.

I'm using the same client I downloaded for mmcpool.

cool, I guess that saves time trying to figure it out.

Thanks.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline spoonman

• View Profile

If its modified to mine MMC could someone please post a tutorial on how to set this up on Ubuntu please.

Thanks.

I'm using the same client I downloaded for mmcpool.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile

Thanks.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5