Author Topic: I guess I am going to have to go to BitcoinTalk  (Read 5024 times)

Offline Riverhead

Why in the hell would anyone lock those threads?

Questionning if we want to adopt Graphene is not allowed.
Bytemaster already decided that we must adopt Graphene and become Cryptonomex' bitch.
If that doesn't prove my point, I don't know what does.
Wake up people.

The thread was locked and consolidated which is much different than being deleted. It's all still there for anyone to read or post in the consolidated thread. Klosure you have demonstrated yourself to be well versed in the legalities and have fielded the slings and arrows in your Wake Up thread with facts and composure. Please don't play the victim now.

Offline klosure

• View Profile

Questionning if we want to adopt Graphene is not allowed.
Bytemaster already decided that we must adopt Graphene and become Cryptonomex' bitch.
If that doesn't prove my point, I don't know what does.
Wake up people.

Offline bytemaster

BitShares greed 2.0 post coming soon on Bitcointalk.

Only person greedy around here is you newmine.    Everything the BitShares team has done has been given away as public domain even though every single person working on it received below market wages the entire time.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
BitShares greed 2.0 post coming soon on Bitcointalk.

Offline onceuponatime

This thread should be locked too.

There is now consolidation into one new thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16953.0.html

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

This is why I go to bitcointalk to post this stuff. Or you can let the discussion continue here.