Author Topic: BitShares 0.9.2 Feedback  (Read 28215 times)

Offline vikram

any update plan???

Development of 0.x series is on hold while 2.0 is developed. I will put out maintenance releases of 0.x series for any serious bugs that are found.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
any update plan???

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
please  display the quantity of unlocked &locked vested bts in account page 【use play’code】

https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/695

why not?

like this approach!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sudo

• View Profile
please  display the quantity of unlocked &locked vested bts in account page 【use play’code】

why not?

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
1. I want to know how much "shorts" i have. At the moment i have to count them manually - crazy. So let's sum them up!!!

2. I want to have how much collateral i used, so also count them together.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
for short order  less than feed price, the volume display from GUI is wrong.
for example
Code: [Select]
106.2828 USD                  50,000.00000 BTS              0.020000 %                    0.0035 USD / BTS              c09249efbc97c1f39c95158b12b2fa66c0ca7e99
the volume should be 25,000 BTS, and the ammount should be 25000 * 0.0035 = 87.5 USD
but the GUI display 106.78 USD
and if you reverse the market, there is another problem for short order
it display amount(USD) as volume(BTS)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
for short order  less than feed price, the volume display from GUI is wrong.
for example
Code: [Select]
106.2828 USD                  50,000.00000 BTS              0.020000 %                    0.0035 USD / BTS              c09249efbc97c1f39c95158b12b2fa66c0ca7e99
the volume should be 25,000 BTS, and the ammount should be 25000 * 0.0035 = 87.5 USD
but the GUI display 106.78 USD

Offline CalabiYau

(and I can see that the "invalid asset amount" error is still there which in some cases prevents people from being able to vote, please fix it if it's possible in this release)

Is there some workaround to this voting problem ? I would like to vote for some delegates but this error is blocking one account for quite some time now.

console

"wallet_list_approvals" lists your current votings

And after using the console as favdesu described remember to go to each of your accounts and transfer your BTS balance to yourself.
More details in this thread:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16435.msg210132.html#msg210132

Thank you - I will give it a try - for each one separately  :)

jakub

(and I can see that the "invalid asset amount" error is still there which in some cases prevents people from being able to vote, please fix it if it's possible in this release)

Is there some workaround to this voting problem ? I would like to vote for some delegates but this error is blocking one account for quite some time now.

console

And after using the console as favdesu described remember to go to each of your accounts and transfer your BTS balance to yourself.
More details in this thread:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16435.msg210132.html#msg210132

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

console

Offline CalabiYau

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
In v.0.9.2 on Windows 7 when you navigate to Delegates->My Votes and start playing with the thumb up/down icon the list of delegates goes "crazy" - the items on the delegate list get duplicated several times.
Reloading the page (with a right-click) sometimes helps and navigating away from this page and coming back to it always helps so I guess this is purely a display issue.

The first one is a stupid error on my part, I'll fix it when I get home.

Edit: For now please just use the delegates overview tables to adjust votes, not the "My Votes" tab, they should work.

I assume there will be 0.9.2b or something soon?

Offline Fox

DevShares is a tool to help prevent problems with BitShares upgrades. It is not a perfect tool, and cannot help with some parts of the upgrade process because the DevShares network has a completely different state from the BitShares network, and hardforks happen at different times between the two networks. So we use this tool at our discretion, but by definition the code will never be exactly the same between the two networks.

In particular, the BitShares 0.9.2 release contains changes to code which is not executed in DevShares: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/compare/bts/0.9.1...bts/0.9.2

@vikram Your reply is quite helpful in allowing me to see the identified changes and why they in fact must be different in each network.

Respectfully,
Fox
Witness: fox