Author Topic: $500 Bounty - Invictus Innovations Logo & Website Theme  (Read 27653 times)

Offline jan

• View Profile
Glad you like it ...

@robozombie: No.. using Illustrator for design. its just UI design .. but thx for your hint. Didn't know that before .. looks promising .. will dive into later ...

@Amazon: Thx for your words - I'm flattered ... thx

good luck to all involved for the vote...
Cheers
Jan

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
It's kind of clear to me, but I want to ask, anyway, Jan: are you using purecss.io on this project? Very clean & beautiful, by the way ;D I +1 for it!
Robozombie

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Thanks jan. looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will we have a vote? I think jan's design is the best and most unique one for a company's front-page, and very compatible to ProtoShares.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

Thanks jan. looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jan

• View Profile
here we go part II - alternative design - different slider shots ...

pure screen

if you like .. i have more screens  done for this layout .. with subnavigation etc.
BTW this desgin is a grid design also...

Colors are fast changeable if you want to use other colors...

When scrolling down the site.. the top nav is sticky on top over the hole scrolling site. If you want me to show how .. let me know.

What i want to say... the contest isn't in good structure .... Logo & Design task or just design task .. 5 BTC bounty or 500$ bounty ...
Are those tasks divided now? Just curious about! usual way of design ... first logo and colors .. then screen design with CI colors ...
If the tasks are seperat, whats new bounty price for just design? Looking forward hearing from you ...

@bytemaster: i had a lot of work with those design.. Doesn't matter if i win or not i want to publish those designs on my ref post and site. Wanna
ask if its ok for you ...

Hope you'll enjoy my alternative design ...
Cheers
Jan
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:01:04 pm by jan »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Totally agree that the thing that needs the most work now is the explanations.

At the moment, most of the pages have a preaching (fight the cause) feel and also seem to have evolved over time.

With whichever design you use, I would strongly suggest paying for or placing a bounty on "copy-writing" too.

You have clearly defined visions and goals, etc - lots of material to work with, but "sales" copy is a whole other kettle of fish.

Like it or not, we do need to sell the idea (to those that are unconvinced) and the best way to do that it through succinct wording.
You're definitely right! I do have lots of hope for III, too! I know this is going to be bigger than Bitcoins! So, I believe you can find good copywriters at the Warrior Forum, I've met good people over there and they know their stuff! Some of them may be involved in cryptocurrencies as well.
Robozombie

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline howardroark

• View Profile
chech this out, looks cool ey..do u think that we should get something on the same style? :D

Flat design is really popular among mobile apps, but hasn't really broken through yet on the regular computer side. Windows 8 is really pushing for that though.

Glad to hear you like the design Pocket Sand.

I really appreciate the positive feedback. I've been re-working it for the past couple days, and this time I've added in my design strategy so you can see what some of my thoughts were when coming up with this design.

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
+1 for howardroark's design, really clean design

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Glad to hear you like my design bytemaster. I'm excited for your new re-design, whichever you pick. I hope everything will be in place in time for the Keyhotee launch!  If you need any help designing the Keyhotee client I'd be interested in that also.

chech this out, looks cool ey..do u think that we should get something on the same style? :D

Offline howardroark

• View Profile
Glad to hear you like my design bytemaster. I'm excited for your new re-design, whichever you pick. I hope everything will be in place in time for the Keyhotee launch!  If you need any help designing the Keyhotee client I'd be interested in that also.

Offline super3

• View Profile

At the moment, most of the pages have a preaching (fight the cause) feel and also seem to have evolved over time.

With whichever design you use, I would strongly suggest paying for or placing a bounty on "copy-writing" too.

You have clearly defined visions and goals, etc - lots of material to work with, but "sales" copy is a whole other kettle of fish.

Like it or not, we do need to sell the idea (to those that are unconvinced) and the best way to do that it through succinct wording.

indeed thats very important  .. infographics etc. also
I agree.  We have brought someone on board to help and of course, would love to have help from the community.  As you can probably tell,  the success of PTS is highly correlated with the success of Invictus.   So anyone who wants to volunteer on the sales front is welcome.

Since PTS has launched an entire community has sprung up around us and we are frantically working to facilitate everyones contribution to the big picture.
Will have to some legwork to make an framework for what we need and then work from there. Once we organize the effort, we can make some big leaps and bounds.

Offline m_smalley

• View Profile
    • R1 DOT MY

Offline bytemaster

I agree.  We have brought someone on board to help and of course, would love to have help from the community.  As you can probably tell,  the success of PTS is highly correlated with the success of Invictus.   So anyone who wants to volunteer on the sales front is welcome.

Since PTS has launched an entire community has sprung up around us and we are frantically working to facilitate everyones contribution to the big picture.   

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█