Other > OpenLedger

My money went to CCEDK, I traded into BTS and withdrew

(1/3) > >>

openledger:

--- Quote from: alt on June 18, 2015, 12:03:39 am ---I can't login, always ask me to confirm.
but when I click the confirm link from gmail, I always get this message:

--- Code: ---Something wrong. Your account has not been confirmed

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Hello alt, you may send me your user name in pm, or go to help desk and create ticket, not sure what wrong but we are here to help thanks

alt:
I can't login, always ask me to confirm.
but when I click the confirm link from gmail, I always get this message:

--- Code: ---Something wrong. Your account has not been confirmed

--- End code ---

openledger:

--- Quote from: clayop on June 17, 2015, 02:50:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 17, 2015, 11:51:10 am ---
--- Quote from: clayop on June 17, 2015, 10:22:12 am ---I tried to recharge USD via wire transfer but it costs too much ($46)

--- End quote ---

Hey clayop,

Can you share a little info with me? Did you try to make transfer and was told in bank it would cost 46USD?

Because all usd deposit are free of any costs special campaign running untill august and then fee is some 0,05% and minimum fee 5 USD.

Rgds

Ronny

--- End quote ---

Hi Ronny,

I used Chase, and it said sender's fee is $20 and receiver's fee is $26. Is there any tips for wire transfer?

--- End quote ---

I think first off, you ned to make sure you mention the corresponding bank, which is in the case of USD transfers:

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY
City: AMERICAS
Correspondent bank SWIFT: BKTRUS33

I dont know how much they charge in the US, but you should have no charge from our side.

Dont forget to do validation a.s.a.p. in case you have not already.

kenCode:
CCEDK can probably act as your bank and exchange, maybe it's time to dump Chase..?

clayop:

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 17, 2015, 11:51:10 am ---
--- Quote from: clayop on June 17, 2015, 10:22:12 am ---I tried to recharge USD via wire transfer but it costs too much ($46)

--- End quote ---

Hey clayop,

Can you share a little info with me? Did you try to make transfer and was told in bank it would cost 46USD?

Because all usd deposit are free of any costs special campaign running untill august and then fee is some 0,05% and minimum fee 5 USD.

Rgds

Ronny

--- End quote ---

Hi Ronny,

I used Chase, and it said sender's fee is $20 and receiver's fee is $26. Is there any tips for wire transfer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version