Author Topic: Proposal: get a 2.0 Forum with the Launch of BitShares 2.0  (Read 2724 times)

Offline JA

• View Profile
Re: Proposal: get a 2.0 Forum with the Launch of BitShares 2.0
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 10:16:36 am »
Maybe let [member=224]cass[/member] or someone else change the css
If someone has some ideas we could use stylebot https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha to check it out before we apply it.

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 10:17:00 am »
you want innovate with bitshares 2.0 and then send people to this forum? it's like showing them our current client.

Don't see connection with innovate bitshares 2.0 and our current client. I give NeuCoin forum as example of Discourse.

also, no problem with neucoin forum, it's just a matter of adaption

Everything is matter of adaptation, but why we should change something which works good for us, only because we want users think what we do great things like changing forum engine?

because our current client is outdated and last gen, in a sense. and this is not about personal prefernece, it's just every other competitor moved away from the old bitcointalk style. We should not fail to follow the trend,
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 10:41:45 am »
It might be nice, but this is an aesthetic change that would not rank up there for me.
Now what I would like to see down the track is some industrial grade app that could operate like a collaborative workbench like a true decentralised business would want to use, where users could form project networks, securely share working files, host decentralised meetings, etc etc.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 10:44:10 am »
It might be nice, but this is an aesthetic change that would not rank up there for me.
Now what I would like to see down the track is some industrial grade app that could operate like a collaborative workbench like a true decentralised business would want to use, where users could form project networks, securely share working files, host decentralised meetings, etc etc.
Slack on a blockchain?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 11:57:24 am »
Slack on a blockchain?

THISSSSSS -----  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█