Other > Freebie

Freebieservers.com Diversifying Into E-sports Betting

(1/8) > >>

fav:
did you just sharedrop gamebits? how to use them with the site, or are those dividend earning shares?

Xypher:

--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on January 26, 2016, 04:56:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Xypher on January 26, 2016, 07:55:54 am ---
--- Quote from: TravelsAsia on January 22, 2016, 07:40:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Xypher on January 20, 2016, 05:28:33 am ---I sure do hope they have their boots ready to kick themselves extra hard :)
We are slowly rolling out to an early alpha over the week. You will witness the site evolve into a transactional system over the next 4-7 days.

Regards

--- End quote ---

I recommend creating some simple videos to show-off the project as it starts moving to a transactional system. Something as simple as Camtastia would be awesome.  With this using BitShares, the community should be excited about the progress.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is in the works. We'll have a promo video soon.

--- Quote from: topcandle on January 22, 2016, 07:52:10 pm ---Are you exclusively using Bitshares?  Can you direct me to your website?

--- End quote ---

Given our past (sour) experience with another coin community, we no longer pledge allegiance to any coin particularly. It is just business at the end of the day.
As of now BTS integration serves our purpose (quick tx's) and due to the same it has been implemented. We will also have Bitcoins and in-game items.

In regards to a UIA - we had a very private fund raiser, with private investors whose names won't be revealed.
There will be a token issuance for them. Other than them, we are not looking to raise funds.
I'll be approaching institutional investors in 3-6 months from now to close a deal in regards to gamebet and its entire ecosystem.
That said, in the event that we do find large -scale interest in what we're building, we might open to the markets here.
Personally, (and the team) is apprehensive of public large scale fund raisers (in the tune of 500k+) due to a large number of reasons.
Under the right circumstances, we might consider it.

For now, my key focus is getting the product out asap, marketing it to a point where we do have a large user base and hitting profitability.
Fund raising is something that will keep happening procedurally in the backgrounds as we build our relationships with our investors and attain metrics over time.

--- End quote ---

Does using bitshares offer you guys any advantage over other coins?  It's great that you are incorporating BTS, but I'm still trying to find a business that uses bitshares as it's backbone.  So far that search has been futile...

--- End quote ---

Using solely bitshares is a dangerous, risky move. It means our risk exposure is very high in regards to the fluctuations of the value of the currency.
Assuming we are moving 100,000 USD  day - that will drastically affect BTS prices. As of now we are not looking to take that kind of risk with any coin.
By taking the basket approach (bts, btc, items etc)- we are hedging that risk.

Can businesses be built only on BTS ?
Yes. Definitely.

Will I do it ?
Absolutely.   As we move to profitability and further diversify.

lil_jay890:

--- Quote from: Xypher on January 26, 2016, 07:55:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Xypher on January 20, 2016, 05:28:33 am ---I sure do hope they have their boots ready to kick themselves extra hard :)
We are slowly rolling out to an early alpha over the week. You will witness the site evolve into a transactional system over the next 4-7 days.

Regards

--- End quote ---

I recommend creating some simple videos to show-off the project as it starts moving to a transactional system. Something as simple as Camtastia would be awesome.  With this using BitShares, the community should be excited about the progress.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: topcandle on January 22, 2016, 07:52:10 pm ---Are you exclusively using Bitshares?  Can you direct me to your website?

--- End quote ---

Given our past (sour) experience with another coin community, we no longer pledge allegiance to any coin particularly. It is just business at the end of the day.
As of now BTS integration serves our purpose (quick tx's) and due to the same it has been implemented. We will also have Bitcoins and in-game items.

In regards to a UIA - we had a very private fund raiser, with private investors whose names won't be revealed.
There will be a token issuance for them. Other than them, we are not looking to raise funds.
I'll be approaching institutional investors in 3-6 months from now to close a deal in regards to gamebet and its entire ecosystem.
That said, in the event that we do find large -scale interest in what we're building, we might open to the markets here.
Personally, (and the team) is apprehensive of public large scale fund raisers (in the tune of 500k+) due to a large number of reasons.

For now, my key focus is getting the product out asap, marketing it to a point where we do have a large user base and hitting profitability.
Fund raising is something that will keep happening procedurally in the backgrounds as we build our relationships with our investors and attain metrics over time.

--- End quote ---

Does using bitshares offer you guys any advantage over other coins?  It's great that you are incorporating BTS, but I'm still trying to find a business that uses bitshares as it's backbone.  So far that search has been futile...

Xypher:

Regards

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Pheonike:

Are you issuing a UIA or FBA?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version