Author Topic: Freebieservers.com Diversifying Into E-sports Betting  (Read 20452 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
did you just sharedrop gamebits? how to use them with the site, or are those dividend earning shares?

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
I sure do hope they have their boots ready to kick themselves extra hard :)
We are slowly rolling out to an early alpha over the week. You will witness the site evolve into a transactional system over the next 4-7 days.

Regards

I recommend creating some simple videos to show-off the project as it starts moving to a transactional system. Something as simple as Camtastia would be awesome.  With this using BitShares, the community should be excited about the progress.

Yes, it is in the works. We'll have a promo video soon.

Are you exclusively using Bitshares?  Can you direct me to your website?

Given our past (sour) experience with another coin community, we no longer pledge allegiance to any coin particularly. It is just business at the end of the day.
As of now BTS integration serves our purpose (quick tx's) and due to the same it has been implemented. We will also have Bitcoins and in-game items.

In regards to a UIA - we had a very private fund raiser, with private investors whose names won't be revealed.
There will be a token issuance for them. Other than them, we are not looking to raise funds.
I'll be approaching institutional investors in 3-6 months from now to close a deal in regards to gamebet and its entire ecosystem.
That said, in the event that we do find large -scale interest in what we're building, we might open to the markets here.
Personally, (and the team) is apprehensive of public large scale fund raisers (in the tune of 500k+) due to a large number of reasons.
Under the right circumstances, we might consider it.

For now, my key focus is getting the product out asap, marketing it to a point where we do have a large user base and hitting profitability.
Fund raising is something that will keep happening procedurally in the backgrounds as we build our relationships with our investors and attain metrics over time.

Does using bitshares offer you guys any advantage over other coins?  It's great that you are incorporating BTS, but I'm still trying to find a business that uses bitshares as it's backbone.  So far that search has been futile...

Using solely bitshares is a dangerous, risky move. It means our risk exposure is very high in regards to the fluctuations of the value of the currency.
Assuming we are moving 100,000 USD  day - that will drastically affect BTS prices. As of now we are not looking to take that kind of risk with any coin.
By taking the basket approach (bts, btc, items etc)- we are hedging that risk.

Can businesses be built only on BTS ?
Yes. Definitely.

Will I do it ?
Absolutely.   As we move to profitability and further diversify.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
We are slowly rolling out to an early alpha over the week. You will witness the site evolve into a transactional system over the next 4-7 days.

Regards

I recommend creating some simple videos to show-off the project as it starts moving to a transactional system. Something as simple as Camtastia would be awesome.  With this using BitShares, the community should be excited about the progress.

Given our past (sour) experience with another coin community, we no longer pledge allegiance to any coin particularly. It is just business at the end of the day.
As of now BTS integration serves our purpose (quick tx's) and due to the same it has been implemented. We will also have Bitcoins and in-game items.

In regards to a UIA - we had a very private fund raiser, with private investors whose names won't be revealed.
There will be a token issuance for them. Other than them, we are not looking to raise funds.
I'll be approaching institutional investors in 3-6 months from now to close a deal in regards to gamebet and its entire ecosystem.
That said, in the event that we do find large -scale interest in what we're building, we might open to the markets here.
Personally, (and the team) is apprehensive of public large scale fund raisers (in the tune of 500k+) due to a large number of reasons.

For now, my key focus is getting the product out asap, marketing it to a point where we do have a large user base and hitting profitability.
Fund raising is something that will keep happening procedurally in the backgrounds as we build our relationships with our investors and attain metrics over time.

Does using bitshares offer you guys any advantage over other coins?  It's great that you are incorporating BTS, but I'm still trying to find a business that uses bitshares as it's backbone.  So far that search has been futile...

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Regards

Offline Pheonike

Offline DestBest

I just can't wait to see you go live  :D

Opportunities are everywhere and we're always up for synergies.

Be sure to contact us if you plan on doing french PR: bitsharesfcx@gmail.com

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline topcandle

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

Regards

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Regards

TravelsAsia

I think people are going to kick themselves when they realized they overlooked this project.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
I have been looking to apply in Malta for a gaming license for the same thing for a few weeks now (maybe its great minds think alike) no dont mention the other lets keep positive

Can you please PM me with your skype / telegram details ?
We have an excellent individual handling compliance for us and we're in the process of  registrations so am sure we could help you and maybe you could share information with us too.
Opportunities are everywhere and we're always up for synergies.

Thank you.

Offline bitsintheclouds

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hk888
I have been looking to apply in Malta for a gaming license for the same thing for a few weeks now (maybe its great minds think alike) no dont mention the other lets keep positive

TravelsAsia

I plan on investing in this initiative. It would be nice to see others help make it possible.  I also see some cross-over opportunities between the e-sports celebrities and what's being done with PeerTracks artistcoins.  So If you're a Peertracks/MUSE believer, this might also be something to consider.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We have had individuals inquiring if they can buy into the project.

1. Yes, you can.
2. Pm me if you'd like to make an inquiry in regards to it.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We might not. Unless there's clear public interest in backing it. If we have sufficient people pledging toward the project we will. If not, we won't. Reason being we have literally slaved for the past six months to save enough towards the launch of it.

Bootstrap is sexy.
However in the presence of public interest, we might reconsider.