Other > OpenLedger

Buy BitUSD or BTS with Instant order function

(1/3) > >>

openledger:

--- Quote from: pc on June 24, 2015, 07:20:34 am ---Hi ccedk,

thanks for your great service!

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 09:02:57 pm ---That is the only pair enabled for Instant order, for the moment being, we are also working on EUR coming soon.

--- End quote ---

Any estimate how "soon" this (BTC->EUR) will be? And/or any estimate when you'll allow BTS->EUR or BitUSD->EUR?

Is it possible to instantly convert BTC->USD and then withdraw the USD to a German bank account?

BTC to EUR is coming pretty soon within weeks

BTS to EUR in terms of instant will be a question on general demand - you do know you already trade this normally on CCEDK, right? https://www.ccedk.com/bts-eur
It seems what we need here is someone to bring some liquidity to make this ongoing?
BitUSD to EUR same point on the base of general demand all is possible! Does this pair not exist anywhere? And will it be important for users, then we do it. Maybe have some members comment son this, the more the better!
--- End quote ---

pc:
Hi ccedk,

thanks for your great service!

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 09:02:57 pm ---That is the only pair enabled for Instant order, for the moment being, we are also working on EUR coming soon.

--- End quote ---

Any estimate how "soon" this (BTC->EUR) will be? And/or any estimate when you'll allow BTS->EUR or BitUSD->EUR?

Is it possible to instantly convert BTC->USD and then withdraw the USD to a German bank account?

openledger:

--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 07:03:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 06:51:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 06:46:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 04:47:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 03:06:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 02:59:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 02:58:13 pm ---Have you stopped doing instant orders?

--- End quote ---

why, it does not work? let me know please, it should work, otherwise I wwill need to tell devs

--- End quote ---

I used it last night, but today the "Instant orders next to limit orders" is missing.

Also, A buy bid that I have placed above the lowest sell price is not being implemented.

--- End quote ---

Try again please on both instant order as well as any other and let me have your comments, it should be working now

Rgds

Ronny

--- End quote ---

Only the "Limit Orders" button is showing on my screen. There is no "instant Order" button showing as there was last night.

--- End quote ---

Are we looking at the same pair btc/usd? https://www.ccedk.com/btc-usd

otherwise you need to refresh f5, because it is there

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is there at pair btc/usd. Is that the only pair that "Instant Order" is available for?

Is it going to be available for USD/bitUSD?

--- End quote ---

That is the only pair enabled for Instant order, for the moment being, we are also working on EUR coming soon.

Once you get to know me, you will know that I am ready for anything.

When it comes to instant order USD/bitusd you will realize that this is one of the awesome features in the upcoming Bistshares/CCEDK wallet, well, something similar, as you will experience it as you sending USD and when you look into your wallet you will see the bitusd already there as an immediate conversion minus a small commission fee.

onceuponatime:

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 06:51:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 06:46:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 04:47:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 03:06:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on June 22, 2015, 02:59:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: onceuponatime on June 22, 2015, 02:58:13 pm ---Have you stopped doing instant orders?

--- End quote ---

why, it does not work? let me know please, it should work, otherwise I wwill need to tell devs

--- End quote ---

I used it last night, but today the "Instant orders next to limit orders" is missing.

Also, A buy bid that I have placed above the lowest sell price is not being implemented.

--- End quote ---

Try again please on both instant order as well as any other and let me have your comments, it should be working now

Rgds

Ronny

--- End quote ---

Only the "Limit Orders" button is showing on my screen. There is no "instant Order" button showing as there was last night.

--- End quote ---

Are we looking at the same pair btc/usd? https://www.ccedk.com/btc-usd

otherwise you need to refresh f5, because it is there

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is there at pair btc/usd. Is that the only pair that "Instant Order" is available for?

Is it going to be available for USD/bitUSD?

cass:
for me it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version