Author Topic: VOTE OUT THESE DELEGATES NOW! (Please)  (Read 5021 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
delegate1.john-galt is still in the top 101, and keeps missing blocks!! nearly 2000 blocks missed now!

People should definitely vote him out (not least because I am now out of the top 101 again :( )

I agree.. vote him down and you can get back in.. its such a waste.. I rallied about him getting voted out for weeks.. it seemed like people just weren't listening.. felt like beating a dead horse.

Unfortunately
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

delegate1.john-galt is still in the top 101, and keeps missing blocks!! nearly 2000 blocks missed now!

People should definitely vote him out (not least because I am now out of the top 101 again :( )

I agree.. vote him down and you can get back in.. its such a waste.. I rallied about him getting voted out for weeks.. it seemed like people just weren't listening.. felt like beating a dead horse.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank You @wackou :)

If you ever need to contact me, here is my info:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kenCode_de
My personal G+ and Hangouts: http://google.com/+kenCode
BitShares Munich G+: https://plus.google.com/111824387753373900506/posts
My personal youtube: https://plus.google.com/+kenCode/videos
BitShares Munich youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ (PLEASE Subscribe and share!)
Github: https://github.com/kenCode-de
Keybase: https://keybase.io/kenCode
Email: ken@BitShares-Munich.de
Tox: 72B7F594BAABDF28CBDFED6DACC560DB811D79946C7828C0509432714E568260673BC0D3BD06
Snail mail: Mooswiesenstr.5B 81245 Munich, Germany

I'll be in mumble this saturday if you guys want to hookup there as well.
Let's bring'm to BitShares!!!! :D
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline wackou

oh, and Ken, welcome to the top 101! It has been a long time coming :)
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
we adjusted our slates to push out the two inactive yunbi delegates.  Today they are poised to be reelected.
Please consider adding other diverse delegates, such as these active community members:
  fav, ihashfury, luckybit, kencode and robrigo

Good point on yunbi. this slate sits in rank #1:
https://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/slate?name=market.cn.group101
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Please consider adding other diverse delegates, such as these active community members:
Respectfully,
Fox

Thank you Fox! :)
Thank you NickJames :)

delegate.kencode
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:13:41 pm by kenCode »
www.PalmPay.chat

iHashFury

Welcome NickJames to the boards. As you continue to explore BitShares and the community members, add those delegates to you slate that you feel deserve your support. Many have their delegate names in their signature, as they mm not match their forum name.

Personal recommendation for your consideration:
1.  Choose delegates that produce blocks properly (remove those that don't; the point of this thread)
2.  Choose a diverse set of delegates rather than multiple from a single entity (support decentralization)
3.  Choose delegates that publish accurate feeds (remind those not doing so)
4.  Send a transaction to yourself with your BTS stake to complete the vote (repeat after each update)

Again, welcome,
Fox

Well said  +5%

Welcome NickJames to the boards. As you continue to explore BitShares and the community members, add those delegates to you slate that you feel deserve your support. Many have their delegate names in their signature, as they mm not match their forum name.

1.  Choose delegates that produce blocks properly (remove those that don't; the point of this thread)
2.  Choose a diverse set of delegates rather than multiple from a single entity (support decentralization)
4.  Send a transaction to yourself with your BTS stake to complete the vote (repeat after each update)

Again, welcome,
Fox

That pretty much summed it up well.

On another note.. if you have never voted before you don't need to downvote the galt delegates. It would only be necessary if you had voted for them in the past. So don't sweat it.

Thanks so much for joining in and participating in the vote!

Also thank you for your vote!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Again, welcome,
Fox

Good set of rules to start with.

5.   You need to decide on your 100% delegates - who should the blockchain hire to do work - like development or marketing.
6.   Wild card recommendations from others, for example stan.delegate.xeldal because xeldal is such a great guy.

8)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Fox

Again, welcome,
Fox

Witness: fox

Offline NickJames

Hi all, new to Bitshares here. Have no idea wtf I am doing. But here are my votes per instructed?? I hope I am doing the right thing...
I will fix if necessary once I learn more about this craziness,

Upvotes:
1.) minebts1.bunkermining-com
2.) minebts2.bunkermining-com
3.) minebts3.bunkermining-com
4.) minebts4.bunkermining-com
5.) minebts5.bunkermining-com
6.) minebts6.bunkermining-com
7.) btstools.digitalgaia
8.) delegate.ihashfury
9.) go.heaven
10.) delegate.dposhub-org
11.) martin-38ptswarrior-raum
12.) delegate.kencode
13.) delegate.robrigo
14.) del.fav
15.) luckybit

Downvotes:
1.) delegate1.john-galt

Am I missing anyone?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:44:19 am by NickJames »

OK.. sooooo in the last 24 hours there has been NO CHANGE to the other delegate that has not been voted out of the 101 yet:

delegate1.john-galt

As others have expressed, please do not just remove your vote, make sure you MAKE A VOTE so that a real delegate can take the place, a look at delegates below the 101, here are the next 10 that have feeds and have an up to date client:

minebts2.bunkermining-com  100% never in the 101
minebts4.bunkermining-com  100% never in the 101
minebts3.bunkermining-com  100% never in the 101
minebts6.bunkermining-com  100% never in the 101
minebts5.bunkermining-com  100% never in the 101
delegate.ihashfury  3% never in the 101
go.heaven  3% in the 101 before and recently voted out
delegate.dposhub-org  100% never in the 101
delegate.kencode  100% never in the 101

Wow you know what.. I couldn't even find 10. However, I am sure one more, once voted for could start to pay for feeds..

martin-38ptswarrior-raum  38% never in the 101

These are the next 10 best to vote into the 101 to replace the one that is to be voted out.

I know what pretty much all of these represent.. and they are almost all worthy of being voted for (I am partial of course being among them :) ) .. but I don't see any of them being a wasted vote other than maybe go.heaven because I don't know who that is actually. Maybe someone can fill me in.

Please though.. 24 hours and no movement? VOTE!!!

+5% to everyone who has taken action already!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

iHashFury

Gratitude to John Galt for his contributions to the BitShares community through the Galt Report and beyond. 

As you adjust your voting slate to remove these two delegates, please note the standby delegates just outside the 101 active threshold.  It was but a few weeks back when we adjusted our slates to push out the two inactive yunbi delegates.  Today they are poised to be reelected.  Please consider adding other diverse delegates, such as these active community members:

Respectfully,
Fox
This ..
iirc .. fox also has a 3% pay delegate .. not?!?

Well said!

Fox could you activate your feeds please. ( last active feed Jun 17, 2015 7:43:10 AM )

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Gratitude to John Galt for his contributions to the BitShares community through the Galt Report and beyond. 

As you adjust your voting slate to remove these two delegates, please note the standby delegates just outside the 101 active threshold.  It was but a few weeks back when we adjusted our slates to push out the two inactive yunbi delegates.  Today they are poised to be reelected.  Please consider adding other diverse delegates, such as these active community members:

Respectfully,
Fox
This ..
iirc .. fox also has a 3% pay delegate .. not?!?

Offline Fox

Respectfully,
Fox
Witness: fox

So far one of the two is out of the 101 now.

We still have to get delegate1.john-galt out of the 101.

On the flip side.. happy to welcome back btstools.digitalgaia to the 101!

A well deserved delegate who has done great work with his tools.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

iHashFury

Here is an another recommendation.

Voting for delegates or standby delegate without feeds is a waste of your vote!

Do your bit for Bitshares!

I thought you just bashed fav for advertising his referral code on a news thread yesterday .

This thread didn't look like a pure notification of removing delegates to me with the last part .

:P :P

I didn't bash anybody.

And openly recommending to consider voting for others while they are voting is perfectly natural and their choice.

What fav was doing, and still doing, is tricking people into signing up under his affiliate code without them knowing.

For a marketing forum that might be ok, but not here.

As I said in my message in that thread, if he as going to inject his affiliate code in things, he should in the LEAST make a disclaimer that those links are affiliate links, so people can response WITH CHOICE.

Instead they were hidden not only behind images and text links, but behind a URL shortener where nobody would know before its too late. So far the response has been to leave it that way and continue to trick forum visitors for his own gain.

Totally different from me attempting to bring attention to the community to vote.

I can't trick anybody here into voting for anybody, I can only make recommendations. Voters have to choose, which is what this thread got started about in the beginning. To get voting.. which if you look at the stats, has not been happening much ever since the 2.0 announcement.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I thought you just bashed fav for advertising his referral code on a news thread yesterday .

This thread didn't look like a pure notification of removing delegates to me with the last part .

double standards in a forum?  ;)

anyways, dposhub has my vote.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

This is a cross post of the original posted here in order for everyone to be aware:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17117.0.html

Attention community.

The announcement about the resignation of the following delegates has gone ignored:

delegate1-galt
delegate1.john-galt

It was announced on the 12th that his servers would be shutdown by today, and we now have blocks going missing. You can see here:

I am posting this again urging everyone who has voted for these delegates to UNVOTE for them now.

While you are there, please do consider voting for:

delegate.dposhub-org - More accountability and information on delegates, witnesses, and workers.

http://vote.bunkermining.com (minebts1.bunkermining-com minebts2.bunkermining-com minebts3.bunkermining-com minebts4.bunkermining-com minebts5.bunkermining-com minebts6.bunkermining-com) - Higher Market Cap, more volume, users, transactions via mining other altcoins and funneling them all into BitShares.

Please also consider voting out other delegates who:

- Have not been publishing feeds
- Have not updating their clients

Please folks, lets keep the 101 updated with active delegates.

We have done it before, we can do it again. VOTE TODAY!

For your reference this was the thread where it was announced on the 12th of his resignation: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16887.0.html

John did some really good work in the time he was a delegate. Thanks to him once again for his hard work.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+