Author Topic: [CLOSED] Bounty Quotes, please quote your services (trading bots dev work...)  (Read 1394 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Hi,

I'm a freelance software developer and have been active in the crypto scene for about 2.5 years now. You may have seen my bitshares delegate proposal at http://bts.quisquis.de/ .

I can offer my services as a software developer at a rate of €67,50/hr. I have experience with the programming APIs of various exchanges, including the bitshares internal exchange. The critical part of an arbitrage bot is not the exchange API of course, which is why it's impossible to put a price tag on a general request like yours.

I can also help with your other requests, but I'm not a UI expert.

cu,
Peter
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Thanks for the replies guys, I will PM respond.
Let me know if you dont get a PM, as I will reply.
I will leave this thread up until mid next week which is when I want to submit the proposal.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey

We just finished work on a trade bot for internal purposes and am glad to plug it in to bitshares ecosystem provided we can see the right financial incentives in doing so.

Glad to converse over skype and see what we could do.

Regards

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey MrJeans,

I like what I see here .. in particular that you startup is getting pretty serious about the BTS2 tech.
As you may know I am going to be a freelancer in this space and would like to offer some help.

Essentially, I should be able to help out with 1)-4) since I
* wrote a price feed script
* have issued and worked with UIA
* have a coldstorage solution for BTS1 already
About 2): I should be able to help out here leveraging what already exists as graphene-ui .. though I am not (yet)
very familiar with REACT, but know about web techologies in general.

I haven't had a chance to do the numbers for my freelancing yet .. but I would say that I can offer an
hourly rate of about $100-$120/h (take this with a grain of salt)

Let me add a few more numbers about how much work might be associated with 1)-4)

1) arbitrage bots are someone difficult because you really need to know what you are doing ... 60h min
2) depending on what you really WANT .. everything starting at 8h
3) depending on what you mean by "assistance" .. everything starting at 30min
4) I have a feeling that with BTS2 and threshold signatures .. this will be quite easy to do .. 5-10h

Keep in mind that .. as BTS2 is not finished yet ... the numbers above may change ..

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
EDIT: thanks for the feedback, the information has been used in compiling a report  :)

Hi guys,

I am looking to set up a fund raiser of sorts for the start up I work for.
Below are a few of the technical things we would need help with.
If you are interested please quote in bitUSD the amount you would expect in remuneration.

Please understand that I am just getting a feel for costing and whether or not we move forward with this is dependable on a number of factors.

We would want someone with a decent Bitshares community reputation.

For now, just ball park quotes/scientific wild ass guesses are fine (more accurate estimates can be requested at a later stage). The work is to be done after Bitshares 2.0 release.

Thanks!   :D

1. Arbitrage trading bots that place and manage orders based on external price feeds from JSE OR NASDAQ. Basically we would like bots that would be able to manage trade orders based on external price feed data.

2. Bitshares client with control over the MPAs and UIAs that are displayed (this would be a nice-to-have and not an essential).

3. Assistance with issuance of UIAs.

4. Assistance with setting up dynamic account permissions and maintaining a secure wallet, cold storage of funds.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:53:24 pm by MrJeans »