Author Topic: Here's what 500 youtube Subscribers does for BitShares...  (Read 11683 times)

Tuck Fheman

No, I like the Channel name "BitShares Munich", but you have to get 500 subscribers before google will let you have a custom URL, like..

http://youtu.be/BitsharesMunich

Custom URL's are major google food. Just like 5-star reviews and becoming a "Trusted Store" with them (but you have to use their stupid google wallet for that). Anyway, all these little things tell google that you're bad ass and they start filling results with your pages :)

Please help me by subscribing, liking and sharing the videos everywhere. Google food ultimately equates to more whales like the one I brought this past weekend (see my other threads, I also signed him up for the nanocard too). Thanx in advance :)

k. we did it without 500+ subs. but if you say no, no it is. ;)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
No, I like the Channel name "BitShares Munich", but you have to get 500 subscribers before google will let you have a custom URL, like..

http://youtu.be/BitsharesMunich

Custom URL's are major google food. Just like 5-star reviews and becoming a "Trusted Store" with them (but you have to use their stupid google wallet for that). Anyway, all these little things tell google that you're bad ass and they start filling results with your pages :)

Please help me by subscribing, liking and sharing the videos everywhere. Google food ultimately equates to more whales like the one I brought this past weekend (see my other threads, I also signed him up for the nanocard too). Thanx in advance :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Tuck Fheman

If your channel is connected to Google+, you can change the channel name:

Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
    Open the Guide and click My Channel.
    Point your cursor at your channel name and click the pencil icon edit > Channel settings.
    Under Account Information, click Change next to your channel name.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline phillyguy

Subscribed. Your graphic for the "Stable" part of "Secure, Stable, Decentralized" in the 10 Ten Reasons video made me laugh.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Ken, the work that you are doing is great and I really believe you should have been voted in to the top 101 delegates.  Have you contacted bytemaster and shown him how much work you have been doing to promote bitshares.  I believe you have done more than almost all are other marketing delegates combined.  His votes would likely propel you into the top 101.

Thanx @lil_jay890 seriously. +5% +5% +5% I have like $80 every month that I can spend on all these bounties, making videos, gearing up for the Expo and such. I'd like to pay Cryptonomex to develop the BitShares POS api actually, as that would circulate my delegate pay right back into the ecosystem here too. Check out my BitShares POS proposal when you get a chance- Quickbooks alone for example has what, 30 million businesses using their software and POS hardware now? That's 30 million businesses who could instantly offer "Cash, Card or Crypto" to their customers. Quickbooks could sell the BitShares POS App in their store and BitShares gets a bazillion fees from every transaction.

Subscribe, like, share and follow (@kenCode_de) guys, PLEASE. Google food baby yeah!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ

Your votes mean everything to me guys, thank you, especially a vote from the Cryptonomex crew would be awesome, and like I've said in my delegate proposal, my delegate pay will go strictly right back into BitShares growth, every last frign satoshi of it. The more I can accomplish for BitShares, the more we'll ALL make! :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline onceuponatime

Subscribed.

(voted for your delegate long ago)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I've setup a brand new youtube channel for BitShares Munich.

Why? "google food".
I have 3 videos on there now, and have 3 more coming over the next 2 weeks.

As I can afford more, I'll be making a LOT more. Call them "google food".. subtitles, multi-lingual, descriptions, tags, playlists, vimeos and all.

BitShares Munich (right now) is a small team of 6 guys (including myself) that are bringing BitShares and CCEDK to all of Europe and Africa (at a minimum).
  • Crypto Coaching services
  • Point Of Sale Systems (POS) api: bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17314.0.html
  • Cold storage devices, store signage, QR wearables, shirts and hats, etc.
  • BitShares Munich Expo (similar to TexasBitcoinConference)

BitShares POS alone will bring in MILLIONS of transactions.

As soon as we get 500 subscribers, google will let us register a custom URL, such as "youtu.be/BitsharesMunich" which in turn gives us a ton of brand recognition and more links to fill google search results (ie: google food). I have the seo/sep skills to not only get us to #1 on google, but to FILL the first 3 or 4 pages of google results making it impossible for competitors to be seen.

1. PLEASE take a second to help us reach that 500 Subscriber mark, we need the "google food":
Like, Subscribe & Share: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ

2. PLEASE also vote for delegate.kencode Thank You :)

Ken, the work that you are doing is great and I really believe you should have been voted in to the top 101 delegates.  Have you contacted bytemaster and shown him how much work you have been doing to promote bitshares.  I believe you have done more than almost all are other marketing delegates combined.  His votes would likely propel you into the top 101.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I've setup a brand new youtube channel for BitShares Munich.

Why? "google food".
I have 3 videos on there now, and have 3 more coming over the next 2 weeks.

As I can afford more, I'll be making a LOT more. Call them "google food".. subtitles, multi-lingual, descriptions, tags, playlists, vimeos and all.

BitShares Munich (right now) is a small team of 6 guys (including myself) that are bringing BitShares and CCEDK to all of Europe and Africa (at a minimum).
  • Crypto Coaching services
  • Point Of Sale Systems (POS) api: bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17314.0.html
  • Cold storage devices, store signage, QR wearables, shirts and hats, etc.
  • BitShares Munich Expo (similar to TexasBitcoinConference)

BitShares POS alone will bring in MILLIONS of transactions.

As soon as we get 500 subscribers, google will let us register a custom URL, such as "youtu.be/BitsharesMunich" which in turn gives us a ton of brand recognition and more links to fill google search results (ie: google food). I have the seo/sep skills to not only get us to #1 on google, but to FILL the first 3 or 4 pages of google results making it impossible for competitors to be seen.

1. PLEASE take a second to help us reach that 500 Subscriber mark, we need the "google food":
Like, Subscribe & Share: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ

2. PLEASE also vote for delegate.kencode Thank You :)
www.PalmPay.chat