Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 129696 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
[.
Share list of "who and how much brownie.pts bytemaster gave" it's up to bytemaster brownie.pts his token.

and this is the point i disagree.

- Forming Cryptonomex and doing BTS 2.0 none open-source was a huge change, without discussion
- sharedroping not only on BTS Community, but now decide who is active and who is not, is also a huge change, without discussion (sure, they talked about it in the inner circle, but not with "us")

For this reason it will helpful to make it public who got all the brownie.pts in the beginning. This it not a personal UIA from bytemaster anymore, because it was decided to sharedrop on them.
Underwood said it is bytemasters decision to who he wants to sharedrop. So if i understand this correct, it was not decided from Underwood to sharedrop to brownie.pts, but to make sure that the
active part of the community get more.

Identabit sharedrop to BTS owners 20%, additional 20% to active part of the community, and no one sure that all this 20% goes to brownie.pts owners.
I think that now we are trying to "divide the skin of not killed bear".

i like open communitcation and what you wrote is true, it is more confusing then before!

i am not against sharedroping against active members i just want clarifacation what this people are etc.

i think this is commen sense and is not to much to ask of the decision makers. i am here, because i hate "black box" stuff on centraliced instances, but i don't see much difference in the last month to our case.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Re: brownie.pts is no longer an UIA

I contacted the CEO of BitShares and asked her if this is true. thank god it's not, so this is misinformation.

here's her answer:

Offline testz

[.
Share list of "who and how much brownie.pts bytemaster gave" it's up to bytemaster brownie.pts his token.

- Forming Cryptonomex and doing BTS 2.0 none open-source was a huge change, without discussion
- sharedroping not only on BTS Community, but now decide who is active and who is not, is also a huge change, without discussion (sure, they talked about it in the inner circle, but not with "us")

For this reason it will helpful to make it public who got all the brownie.pts in the beginning. This it not a personal UIA from bytemaster anymore, because it was decided to sharedrop on them.
Underwood said it is bytemasters decision to who he wants to sharedrop. So if i understand this correct, it was not decided from Underwood to sharedrop to brownie.pts, but to make sure that the

Identabit sharedrop to BTS owners 20%, additional 20% to active part of the community, and no one sure that all this 20% goes to brownie.pts owners.
I think that now we are trying to "divide the skin of not killed bear".

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
[.

As I said before - the brownies idea is extremely stupid... enormously idiotic... nonsense of massive proportions bull ...[continue cursing but lacking  colourful  enough translation in English]...
Just look at who is posting the above - not some common idiot but the 2nd person behind the only independent gateway-metaexchange....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:34:04 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
[.

Offline testz

how do i know if i got my "valued" share of brownie.pts?

i got "333" brownie.pts from a account i never saw before. Is this the transaction of bytemaster for my active community participation?

"333" brownie.pts probably you get for BeyondBitcoin hangouts or forum participation. If you expect additional brownie.pts from bm please describe here what you did so everybody will know which value you bring for community. As example you can see previous posts.

no, it was a community member who wanted to thank for my work. Thanks again :D

so, that does mean i got no brownie.pts so far from Bytemaster. i posted it here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg228595.html#msg228595 and i think he said he "thinks" he is up to date now.

This is the reason i ask here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18297.0.html if there is a list available who and how much brownie.pts bytemaster gave. It would make it easier for everybody to check if they get something and for bytemaster if he forgot someone.

I also get 333 brownie.pts so if it was a community member who wanted to thank for my work. Thanks!  :)
Probably @bytemaster miss your post so let's remind him.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

i got "333" brownie.pts from a account i never saw before. Is this the transaction of bytemaster for my active community participation?

"333" brownie.pts probably you get for BeyondBitcoin hangouts or forum participation. If you expect additional brownie.pts from bm please describe here what you did so everybody will know which value you bring for community. As example you can see previous posts.

no, it was a community member who wanted to thank for my work. Thanks again :D

so, that does mean i got no brownie.pts so far from Bytemaster. i posted it here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg228595.html#msg228595 and i think he said he "thinks" he is up to date now.

This is the reason i ask here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18297.0.html if there is a list available who and how much brownie.pts bytemaster gave. It would make it easier for everybody to check if they get something and for bytemaster if he forgot someone.

Offline testz

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

Offline Riverhead

Contributions: Analyzing and criticizing no-working or potential dangerous (proposed) changes/design of the BTS system, as well as doubtful moves by the project leadership.

I will never ever accept it in brownie points form, as I consider them the single most negative among implemented things by Dan an Co... ever.

This post is so meta.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Contributions: Analyzing and criticizing no-working or potential dangerous (proposed) changes/design of the BTS system, as well as doubtful moves by the project leadership.

If this is worth something I will be glad to get something in return BUT

I will never ever accept it in brownie points form, as I consider them the single most negative among implemented things by Dan an Co... ever.

So Dan, if you value my contributions and accept sending me the value of said brownies in BTS, I will PM you the account to send me the proceeds from the sale of said points.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bobmaloney

Just an aside - I am so impressed by Fox. Dude has very calmly and quietly made huge contributions to BTS - and done so in a very thoughtful, professional manner. Kudos to you, sir.

+5%

It's as if he was being as sly as a...
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline phillyguy

Just an aside - I am so impressed by Fox. Dude has very calmly and quietly made huge contributions to BTS - and done so in a very thoughtful, professional manner. Kudos to you, sir.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I didn't know that we would receive brownies for posting and adding to the forum.

Since that is the case:
I have numerous posts here (over 400) ranging from helping newbs, trading bts, promotion of bts, critical and constructive, and general inquiries.  I try to be as unbiased as possible and hopefully people have found some of the information I have provided useful.  I've also been an investor (HODLER) since late last summer.  I've also been a bitasset shorter, which has been painful, since November.

I'm not sure how these are all valued, but I'm not going to turn down any brownies if they are being offered!

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

I was on the following Mumble "Hangouts".  I just got around to creating a "web wallet" and used my LinkedIn to verify my ID.  Can you please forward some Brownies to dmo09 ?  Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.  Many thanks!

8/21/2015
8/28/2015
9/4/2015
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:43:25 pm by DMo09 »