Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 68815 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Re: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)
« Reply #405 on: November 09, 2015, 07:46:59 pm »
Hello Bitshares community. Hope all is well  :)

As I get closer to revealing some of the work I am getting done for my current powered by Bitshares project I am looking to request Brownie Points.

As we all know I am currently not a Delegate anymore with the new system. I hope to change that with what I have to show the community in the coming weeks. In the meantime for the work I have done up until this point I would like to request 400 Brownie Points for the hours I have put in for this project up until now. It will really go a long way in helping me out.

I look forward to what 2016 will bring for all of us. Stay tuned  ;D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2015, 03:00:13 am »

As I get closer to revealing some of the work I am getting done for my current powered by Bitshares project I am looking to request Brownie Points.

As we all know I am currently not a Delegate anymore with the new system. I hope to change that with what I have to show the community in the coming weeks. In the meantime for the work I have done up until this point I would like to request 400 Brownie Points for the hours I have put in for this project up until now. It will really go a long way in helping me out.

You only want 6 bucks???

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2015, 03:01:33 am »

100 brownies/hour.  Are you saying you worked 4 hours?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2015, 07:08:23 am »

My bad  :-\

I meant 400 hours  :P I'll be posting a very very rough cut of one of the episodes for the documentary series this week. It is what I am turning in for class as a rough cut. Fine cut soon to come after. Thanks for clarification!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #409 on: November 10, 2015, 05:48:25 pm »

I meant 400 hours  :P I'll be posting a very very rough cut of one of the episodes for the documentary series this week. It is what I am turning in for class as a rough cut. Fine cut soon to come after. Thanks for clarification!

Np.  Please send the work to me as it is posted so I can share with you :)

« Reply #410 on: November 14, 2015, 10:52:42 pm »

Np.  Please send the work to me as it is posted so I can share with you :)

Sorry I didnt see this Fuzzy. Will do ASAP

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2015, 07:15:14 pm »
[member=5]bytemaster[/member] I can haz Brownies Points?

9/4/15 Hangout Transcript = 6000 words @ 4.5 hours
https://beyondbitcoin.org/bitshares-dev-hangout-bytemaster-pitchfork-countdown-release-date

PLUS

I just finished the 9/11 Hangout Transcript = 9548 words @ 6.25 hours ...

https://beyondbitcoin.org/bitshares-dev-hangout-bytemaster-bitshares-2-release-date

Total = 10.75 hours + a few hours of on the job learning of teh CSS. ;)

*hugs*

10.75 hours + a few hours of on the job learning of teh CSS

= 13.75

#btstip "Tuck Fheman" 1375 BROWNIE.PTS

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2015, 07:16:25 pm »
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://btstip.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2015, 07:16:34 pm »
Chiming in to get some Hugs!

Since my last update on August 22,  I've edited the past 4 weeks of BitShares DEV Hangouts. I hope everyone is enjoying them  :D

If this is Brownie worthy... I've also edited the Rune Hangout for Maker. This was a 2 part hangout that turned out to be an editing marathon LOL, but none the less I think it turned out well.

Average time spent...

BTS Hangouts = roughly 25hrs (4 hangouts)
Maker Hangout = roughly 10hrs (2 hangouts)

Thanks BM  :D

#btstip "emailtooaj" 3500 BROWNIE.PTS

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2015, 08:08:30 pm »
  • emailtooaj: Insufficient funds for asset 1.3.535
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://btstip.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

#btstip "emailtooaj" 3500 BROWNIE.PTS

Offline mint chocolate chip

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2015, 09:53:47 pm »
New blog posts since last time on bitsharesblog.com :

User Issued Assets METAFEES and Obits
New BitShares Whitepaper
OpenLedger Launches
Cryptonomex’s Dan Larimer – Forbes
OpenLedger, IDENTABIT, Remittio in the News
BitShares Solves the Barriers to Adoption Problems of Crypto
BitShares Crypto Monitor
BitShares and Graphene Documentation
LottoShares: Transparent Lottery on the BitShares Blockchain
BitShares 2.0 Forked Blockchain to Launch October 13, 2015
Identabit Announcement

Plus, updated my other information site bitsharesmarkets.com, created and published OpenLedger banners for both sites.
Total Time: 32 hours
Thanks.
bts: bitsharesblog

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2015, 12:16:26 am »
Created by hybridd

[member=602]fuzzy[/member] [member=38688]kuro112[/member] [member=32130]Freebieservers[/member]

Your baby is spamming  even more when it cannot do its job (send tips) than when it can.

Thanks for fixing it.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline kuro112

« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2015, 12:26:03 am »
Created by hybridd

[member=602]fuzzy[/member] [member=38688]kuro112[/member] [member=32130]Freebieservers[/member]

Your baby is spamming  even more when it cannot do its job (send tips) than when it can.

Thanks for fixing it.

thanks for the update, were gonna fix this now
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2015, 01:29:08 am »
Sorry I was unable to look into this sooner. The problem should be resolved shortly, I have removed the (recent) posts from this thread made by btstip.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2015, 11:38:01 pm »
I haven't gotten brownies for the last couple of hangouts.  Did the process change?  Do I need to do something with the tipbot?  Its been 2 or three hangouts without anything.

Also I still haven't gotten any brownies for any of the testnet activity.  Have any of the testers gotten brownies?

Its a little uncomfortable overtly asking for a gift.  They were offered though, so I figured I should remind that I still have not received them. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads