Author Topic: Why is it so silent???  (Read 3790 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I know everyone wants 100000 artist to jump on board NOW, but we need to make sure everything is ready, bug free, user friendly, robust, secured, etc. First impressions are important!

Absolutely. Same thing with BitShares really.

Both projects seem to be headed in that direction .. can't wait to see the outcome.

Regarding the infographics, this group of musicians I'm in touch with have contacts all over Europe, if you remember send me a PM when they're ready so I can start distributing propaganda^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hinformation  ;D

Meanwhile, would this be a good place to ask about how and why to invest in NOTEs, clients for linux, android and iOS, etc? Or should I start a new thread.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
p.s http://www.peertracks.com/artist-signup/index.php never loads (firefox, javascript on)

Thanks for the feedback. It is being dealt with. And FYI a music attorney is drafting our Terms & Agreements which he will then pass off to our crypto attorney. This site is the first of it's kind so we can't merely copy others T&A!

Regarding infographics. Not yet, this is what we are working on right now - in parallel with a bzillion other things of course haha - the marketing. We are developing our brand to make it more palatable to the masses.
This means terminology, videos, infographics and a comprehensive FAQ to the landing pages.

I know everyone wants 100000 artist to jump on board NOW, but we need to make sure everything is ready, bug free, user friendly, robust, secured, etc. First impressions are important!
If you need some assistance for technical documentation of some kind, please see my delegate proposal
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17583.15.html
and note that I intend to go BitShares full-time quite soon. Please drop me a line if I can be of any assistance!

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
p.s http://www.peertracks.com/artist-signup/index.php never loads (firefox, javascript on)

Thanks for the feedback. It is being dealt with. And FYI a music attorney is drafting our Terms & Agreements which he will then pass off to our crypto attorney. This site is the first of it's kind so we can't merely copy others T&A!

Regarding infographics. Not yet, this is what we are working on right now - in parallel with a bzillion other things of course haha - the marketing. We are developing our brand to make it more palatable to the masses.
This means terminology, videos, infographics and a comprehensive FAQ to the landing pages.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I'm in contact with a bunch of musicians who would seem to be very interested in this stuff.

Until very recently I only knew PeerTracks as something somehow related to BitShares. So forgive me if these are very basic questions, but how would you describe the project to a musician and why should they join ? And how does PeerTracks interface with BitShares, if at all ?

Is there a target release date ?

Do we have infographics like the really nice stuff that's been appearing for BitShares, but for PT ?

Any other relevant information you can add, appreciated.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Lying low and slow playing is definitely a good strategy when you're working furiously behind the scenes. The competition will never see what's coming for them.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
That is correct.
We are using Graphene (:

Another update will come in July. But not the BIG one so don't get too exited! Just a basic "what we are up to" and "where we are at" type of update.

i hope we will see some real value in the next months. don't get me wrong, but soon we approach october (1 year after the crowdsale started) and still we see only rudimentary development.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
That is correct.
We are using Graphene (:

Another update will come in July. But not the BIG one so don't get too exited! Just a basic "what we are up to" and "where we are at" type of update.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I dont understand why the project seems to loose momentum?
Cob posted some detailed info about Peertracks 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was hastily removed due to too much secret sauce in the post.
My guess would be lawyers and the final stages of release are keeping everything under-wraps (quiet).

This. Second, the devil is always hiding in the details and projects like this almost without fail get delayed quite a bit. Third, remember that PeerTracks is launching with BitShares 2.0 which isn't released yet. So you can bet that even if they are on time they are now adding all the extra ingredients while waiting for the new platform to be ready. ;)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Cob posted some detailed info about Peertracks 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was hastily removed due to too much secret sauce in the post.
My guess would be lawyers and the final stages of release are keeping everything under-wraps (quiet).
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile