Author Topic: france's biggest bank admits blockchain revolution (applies to bitshares)  (Read 2788 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Saw this article this morning and was happy to be here...
This is just the beginning of the story...
Curieuse about their reaction to the blockchain evil... ;)

if French politicians think Uber is evil, i can't wait to hear their hysteria over blockchains!

Well anything that does not bringing taxes is EVIL...

haha and i thought it was bad being a tax slave of the USSA!

Offline mangou007

if French politicians think Uber is evil, i can't wait to hear their hysteria over blockchains!

Well anything that does not bring taxes for them
is EVIL...
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Offline mangou007

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
It was an analyst who wrote that. it can go a long way to the big guys, so I don't think it's fair to claim it "France's biggest bank admits blockchain". That guy alone probably doesn't represent the bank so all of this can just be his opinion, hyped by bitcoiners.

yup, but that's how the MSM works...nice headlines get hits

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
These Angels seems profitable where can I invest?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
No, it meant that angel investors were attacking it. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
While its unlikely that any one of hundreds of startups currently springing up will replace Santander or Barclays, banks face death by a thousand cuts as startups attack different parts of their businesses from multiple angels. If they don't do something soon it will start to affect the bottom line.

OMG they're being attacked from multiple angels.  I didn't know angels were so anti bank.  Makes sense though.

It said, "attacking from multiple angels". So clearly whoever was attacking was just riding the angels.

Ah.  Thanks riverhead, that makes more sense.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

While its unlikely that any one of hundreds of startups currently springing up will replace Santander or Barclays, banks face death by a thousand cuts as startups attack different parts of their businesses from multiple angels. If they don't do something soon it will start to affect the bottom line.

OMG they're being attacked from multiple angels.  I didn't know angels were so anti bank.  Makes sense though.

It said, "attacking from multiple angels". So clearly whoever was attacking was just riding the angels.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Dear financial services companies:  Join bitshares.  Refer all your customers to the bitshares blockchain, get 80% of their trading fees.  You get to join in the new financial technology revolution and keep 80% of what you're getting now.  Do it fast and get the jump on your competitors.  Steal their customers, refer them to the bitshares network as well and get 80% of their fees also.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
acknowledgement is key (changes sentiment, gets ball rolling)... he obviously represents the bank in one way or another.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
It was an analyst who wrote that. it can go a long way to the big guys, so I don't think it's fair to claim it "France's biggest bank admits blockchain". That guy alone probably doesn't represent the bank so all of this can just be his opinion, hyped by bitcoiners.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile