Author Topic: 36 100% delegates  (Read 10753 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

http://www.trurodaily.com/News/Local/2015-03-27/article-4092650/Order-overturned/1

nice timely purchase sir! how many people can say they picked up a nuclear bunker at a tax sale?

An operational one.. not many. They are all pretty much gone now.. unless you want to pickup the new ones that go for about $500 per sq/ft. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

What are you guys doing?

Start by telling us what YOU are doing.

Haha.. This ^^

Well.. I represent 3 of the 36.. I can say that not a single day goes by that I am not working for BitShares... because of the market cap though no thanks to windbags like OP.. I still don't have enough to get the updates we need done. Though we got about 40% done so far.. the other 60% needs to be done for phase 1 to go into production. Been saving and hoping for a market cap increase to get that moving.

And for the record.. not a single BTS has been for myself at this stage.. all of it has gone towards the project itself. Though I am not going to maintain that for much longer.. so I am motivated to turn the project around to make it profitable on its own.

If we got our other delegates voted in when we made the bid, I would be reporting a whole different story by now. You still can .. http://vote.bunkermining.com

Cyber bullying. OMG! You are just the person Bitshares needs.

Glad to see you were trying to dig up dirt on me.. too bad you didn't keep digging to see I got that order revoked in a landmark decision by the supreme court. http://www.trurodaily.com/News/Local/2015-03-27/article-4092650/Order-overturned/1

How about sharing some online info about yourself newmine... I am sure there are plenty here that would love to creep on you too. :)

Hey dude, I deleted that comment 20 minutes ago. You sat on that post reply page, so imagine you were trying to dig on me. Believe me, I saw that it was overturned and you had to pay $1500.

Wow.. facts straight.. the other guy had to PAY ME $1500 for costs.. the loser pays the costs. I was the winner.

You took what you 'saw' and reversed it here. Not helping your credibility here.

I just replied to the notice of the post... no magic creeping there.

Lets just leave it at.. 'you are amazing' without the sarcasm. :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:01:46 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
unlike most of his posts this one is legit in my opinion.

I'd be interested to hear from each delegate on a monthly basis too.

This is like all of his posts, 20% "truth" combined with 80% "newmine tactics". It could be "legit" if he said something like "Hey, I think that 1,2,5,10 or 15 delegates out of 36 are not contributing enought to bitshares, what are you guys doing? I want some updates".

I agree though that “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends”.
  +5%

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
What are you guys doing?

Haha.. This ^^

Well.. I represent 3 of the 36.. I can say that not a single day goes by that I am not working for BitShares... because of the market cap though no thanks to windbags like OP.. I still don't have enough to get the updates we need done. Though we got about 40% done so far.. the other 60% needs to be done for phase 1 to go into production. Been saving and hoping for a market cap increase to get that moving.

And for the record.. not a single BTS has been for myself at this stage.. all of it has gone towards the project itself. Though I am not going to maintain that for much longer.. so I am motivated to turn the project around to make it profitable on its own.

If we got our other delegates voted in when we made the bid, I would be reporting a whole different story by now. You still can .. http://vote.bunkermining.com

Glad to see you were trying to dig up dirt on me.. too bad you didn't keep digging to see I got that order revoked in a landmark decision by the supreme court. http://www.trurodaily.com/News/Local/2015-03-27/article-4092650/Order-overturned/1

How about sharing some online info about yourself newmine... I am sure there are plenty here that would love to creep on you too. :)

Hey dude, I deleted that comment 20 minutes ago. You sat on that post reply page, so imagine you were trying to dig on me. Believe me, I saw that it was overturned and you had to pay $1500.

chryspano

This is like all of his posts, 20% "truth" combined with 80% "newmine tactics". It could be "legit" if he said something like "Hey, I think that 1,2,5,10 or 15 delegates out of 36 are not contributing enought to bitshares, what are you guys doing? I want some updates".

I agree though that “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends”.

What are you guys doing?

Haha.. This ^^

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

It's a fair question and it's been the cause of a few threads calling for some delegates to account for their pay, some to be voted out, and others to be voted in.

In one of the other threads on this topic I postulated that cold storage and collateral voting was the root cause. Apathy I'm sure plays a part too. It's just hard to get upset when the market cap is so low. A 100% delegate is making about $4.86/hr assuming a 2000 hour year.

Things will be different on the new chain; likely for the better. In the mean time there isn't much incentive to take the delegates to task.

At least there is one positive coming from 2.0. I won't hold my breath though.

Because of your transparency and honesty I wonder why you don't have 100%? If everyone were like you and MethodX, I would have less to complain about, which is good right?

Offline Riverhead

It's a fair question and it's been the cause of a few threads calling for some delegates to account for their pay, some to be voted out, and others to be voted in.

In one of the other threads on this topic I postulated that cold storage and collateral voting was the root cause. Apathy I'm sure plays a part too. It's just hard to get upset when the market cap is so low. A 100% delegate is making about $4.86/hr assuming a 2000 hour year.

Things will be different on the new chain; likely for the better. In the mean time there isn't much incentive to take the delegates to task.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
newmine,  you can't hide dude  8)

chryspano

newmine,  you can't hide dude  8)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Before you ask, you should know eighteen 100% delegates are actively developing and working. What a lazy FUD...

edit: at least eighteen
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
What are you guys doing?

Haha.. This ^^

You are amazing.

What are you guys doing?

Haha.. This ^^

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+