Author Topic: 36 100% delegates  (Read 10839 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
But I honestly know nothing about what the marketing delegates are doing, I have no info. Could someone update me?

They all stopped marketing and have been donating their funds to stuff like minebitshares.

I see. So if they stopped working (assuming I didn't get it wrong), they probably donate a big part of their salary right? Minebitshares already has 3 100% delegates + funds + double of the price when they were asking for delegates if im not mistaken. And it's still not enough?

It's not enough ever.

I was totally in support of minebitshares, but 3 delegates plus rgcrypto is absurd. Plus what do they make in fees? As long as they have delegates, their fee intake should be public info.

What exactly are the Chinese marketing delegates contributing at this point?  Let's get beyond the fact that they did something awhile ago, like make a website or two. What are they doing now to be allowed to keep earning?

I apologize if I offended anyone in the making of this comment.

This is wrong.. again.. more misinformation to make your wrong points.. surprise.

I can't speak to all the other delegates.. but I am starting to see why they haven't bothered to say anything.

3 100% delegates includes rgrcryptos.. and we only started receiving bts from the newly elected one a few weeks go after loan repayments. Note that a great deal of the BTS goes towards bonus payouts to the miners daily...and if you knew anything about anything you would know its a zero fee pool. I been losing money on it ever since I took it over... path to profitability for it is a few phases of development away.

@Akado - I already told you it didn't double, it went up by 60%.. even since that post it has gone further down. A 100% delegate earns less than $27 a day "right now" ..we all know the market cap goes up and down but my necessity to pay out bitUSD daily doesn't change.. and most of the time the cost is higher not lower. The current balance of bts we have managed to save in the short period while still paying out bonuses has amounted to about 4X less than every quote on the work to be done I have ever gotten. Also as noted earlier we got 40% of phase one done as well, while 60% remains. So no, its not enough... we are left waiting for months until there is enough to move forward. I kinda have repeated dozens of times now in forums.. but I guess when the trolling starts reality goes out the window.

Could you share what's the 60% about? I know I ask a lot of questions but I really feel like I need to, I don't like to feel uninformed
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

But I honestly know nothing about what the marketing delegates are doing, I have no info. Could someone update me?

They all stopped marketing and have been donating their funds to stuff like minebitshares.

I see. So if they stopped working (assuming I didn't get it wrong), they probably donate a big part of their salary right? Minebitshares already has 3 100% delegates + funds + double of the price when they were asking for delegates if im not mistaken. And it's still not enough?

It's not enough ever.

I was totally in support of minebitshares, but 3 delegates plus rgcrypto is absurd. Plus what do they make in fees? As long as they have delegates, their fee intake should be public info.

What exactly are the Chinese marketing delegates contributing at this point?  Let's get beyond the fact that they did something awhile ago, like make a website or two. What are they doing now to be allowed to keep earning?

This is wrong.. again.. more misinformation to make your wrong points.. surprise.

I can't speak to all the other delegates.. but I am starting to see why they haven't bothered to say anything.

3 100% delegates includes rgrcryptos.. and we only started receiving bts from the newly elected one a few weeks go after loan repayments. Note that a great deal of the BTS goes towards bonus payouts to the miners daily...and if you knew anything about anything you would know its a zero fee pool. I been losing money on it ever since I took it over... path to profitability for it is a few phases of development away.

@Akado - I already told you it didn't double, it went up by 60%.. even since that post it has gone further down. A 100% delegate earns less than $27 a day "right now" ..we all know the market cap goes up and down but my necessity to pay out bitUSD daily doesn't change.. and most of the time the cost is higher not lower. The current balance of bts we have managed to save in the short period while still paying out bonuses has amounted to about 4X less than every quote on the work to be done I have ever gotten. Also as noted earlier we got 40% of phase one done as well, while 60% remains. So no, its not enough... we are left waiting for months until there is enough to move forward. I kinda have repeated dozens of times now in forums.. but I guess when the trolling starts reality goes out the window.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
Is everyone transparent?

I think Beyond Bitcoin deserves more delegates voted in. They supply more BitShares content to the public, free of charge, and search engines than all others combined by my estimate. The service they are providing with the various Hangouts and transcripts (thousands of words, many hours to complete) is invaluable to not only the BitShares community but all cryptocurrency communities, which in turn will bring more people into BitShares. I don't think their work can be any more transparent, since everyone can listen to or read all of their hard work free of charge daily on a public website.

38PTSWarrior

What do you think about my 38 percent payrate newmine? And about what I do in general?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:24:29 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

It's not enough ever.

Same goes for Metaexchange.  I see hardly anyone uses it so fees are rather null at this point. Then you should ask, how much and how long should a site that isn't being used be allowed to get 100% delegate funds?

So far it seems like, if you get voted in and you don't rustle the leaves you get to drain the system for free. I thinks lot of delegates are nearing a 750,000 BTS earned, while he Devs are near 1,000,000.

750,000X $.006= $4500 today's prices

$9000 at the highs this year
$2700 at the low this year

I know all of you expect BTS to increase. So hasn't everybody earned enough to retire on if BTS goes where you think it's going to go? Do these marketers really not have a real everyday job that pays their bills or are you telling me everyone of the delegates quits their full time real world jobs to live off delegate pay?

I think it's time you guys ask yourselves these questions. Never mind about me and how much you despise me. Think about everything every delegate has done and whether they have delivered and need the pay, delivered and dont need the pay or delivered and have been paid in excess according to what they produced?

Are all these guys going to need their delegate pay to hand over to Cryptonomex for compatibility with the Bitshares network and setting up?

Are we still waiting on whatever point oh for a marketing push?

Is some of the delegated content creating multiple streams of revenue?

Is everyone transparent?

Do you as a community even have enough voting power outside of I3 and the Chinese whales? This one may be your biggest problem.  The forum participators may not even have the votes to do anything substantial when it comes to voting? Maybe you should experiment and see how much clout you have together. Vote up some delegate and then vote em out?   

Is Cryptonomex really the best idea for the project? Anders poll awhile back seemed to convey that a majority of you weren't completely sold on the idea and there was possibly some risk.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17172.msg219388.html#msg219388

38PTSWarrior

I would like to say that I do here good work every day as marketing guy. With more votes i could have accomplished so much already within the last months. I bring in important people, thats a fact. Could you please realize that my work is valuable and not fud marketing delegates?
I am the most visible dude here and spread the bitshares.org site daily to a hundred people from a l l  o v e r  t h e  w o r l d.

Give me advice what to make better, I am dedicating my full time for us.

Thx :-)

Offline Akado

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Offline Akado

• View Profile
I like this thread. It's true. We have 0 accountability. I don't know what a few 100% delegates are doing. Im still waiting on that bitscape video for quite a while after they took that trip. I never liked that idea much to be honest, however I'm waiting for the video so I can finally say they were right and it was worth it but to be honest it's taking too much time. Rgcrypto I know he was into marketing stuff but I would like to know more, because all I know is some marketers run bitshares facebook page and twitter and if i could get a 100% delegate to do that.. Of course they don't do just that (at least that's what I think) but I honestly know nothing about what the marketing delegates are doing, I have no info. Could someone update me?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Much newmine, very thread.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
The conclusion is that mines and bunkers don't get along.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Anyway, it's a nice insight into what kind of character traits you are made of. I do understand that people change, but I don't see that as likely judging from the way you speak on this forum.

Not that you claimed to have higher moral standards, but let's pretend it's implied for teh lulz. :P

That is a funny gif.

Tuck Fheman

Anyway, it's a nice insight into what kind of character traits you are made of. I do understand that people change, but I don't see that as likely judging from the way you speak on this forum.

Not that you claimed to have higher moral standards, but let's pretend it's implied for teh lulz. :P

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
What are you guys doing?

Start by telling us what YOU are doing.

Haha.. This ^^

Well.. I represent 3 of the 36.. I can say that not a single day goes by that I am not working for BitShares... because of the market cap though no thanks to windbags like OP.. I still don't have enough to get the updates we need done. Though we got about 40% done so far.. the other 60% needs to be done for phase 1 to go into production. Been saving and hoping for a market cap increase to get that moving.

And for the record.. not a single BTS has been for myself at this stage.. all of it has gone towards the project itself. Though I am not going to maintain that for much longer.. so I am motivated to turn the project around to make it profitable on its own.

If we got our other delegates voted in when we made the bid, I would be reporting a whole different story by now. You still can .. http://vote.bunkermining.com

Cyber bullying. OMG! You are just the person Bitshares needs.

Glad to see you were trying to dig up dirt on me.. too bad you didn't keep digging to see I got that order revoked in a landmark decision by the supreme court. http://www.trurodaily.com/News/Local/2015-03-27/article-4092650/Order-overturned/1

How about sharing some online info about yourself newmine... I am sure there are plenty here that would love to creep on you too. :)

Hey dude, I deleted that comment 20 minutes ago. You sat on that post reply page, so imagine you were trying to dig on me. Believe me, I saw that it was overturned and you had to pay $1500.

Wow.. facts straight.. the other guy had to PAY ME $1500 for costs.. the loser pays the costs. I was the winner.

You took what you 'saw' and revered it here. Not helping your credibility here.

I just replied to the notice of the post... no magic creeping there.

Lets just leave it at.. 'you are amazing' without the sarcasm. :)

Yes it does look like you were owed that. I misread that. I am sorry.

Here's a link to the case. It's pretty interesting:
http://www.courts.ns.ca/Decisions_Of_Courts/documents/2015nssc94.pdf

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
The delegates I would like more information for what they are contributing:

-dev0.nikolai
-tradbts.gulu
-media.bitscape
-www.bts-hk
-dev-metaexhange.monsterer.  Are you guys making enough money in fees to lower your delegate pay?
-media.bitscape
-fund.bitsharesbreakout
-delegate.rgcrypto
-dev.sidhujag
-dev-trial.misc.nikolai
-delegate.verbaltech
-dev-pc.bitcube
-dacx.baozou
-provisional.bitscape

The other 100% have given recent updates or are core devs.  Not saying the above have not contributed, but I don't know what they have done lately.

I plan to remove my votes from these delegates if there is no response.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:06:57 pm by lil_jay890 »