Author Topic: (Website) BuyMMC2.com - bitcoin & litecoin 10MMC = 0.0085BTC  (Read 5694 times)

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
We aim to be a easy way to get your hands on MemoryCoin quickly, safely and easily for Bitcoin and Litecoin without having to visit a exchange and dealing with all the risks involved (Lost Money, Passwords Stolen, Accounts frozen etc.)

I'm sorry our current price is not what you would like it to be

Today we have had 0.5 BTC traded with us for MMC so there is demand for our service out there

Offline dimiro

• View Profile
I have nothing against you, but how on earth can you sell something when your mark-up is 88%? The coin can be easily bought on bter.

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
Leave Feedback Get a Bonus on your next order!!!

We Are offering a 10% bonus of the amount of MMC you buy on your Next Order if you leave feedback here on BitShares Forum thread about your transaction with us

*OFFER OPEN FOR ALL PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS
(After leaving feedback, you must contact us from same email address and request the 10% extra)

Please Note: This Offer can be withdrawn at any time.

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
Price drop!!!! For Instant MMC

Now 0.0085BTC for 10.0 MMC

Fast, No hassle exchange we pay after your payment recieves 1 confirmation

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
Thank You Very Much Seraphim

This is Taken from Reddit..... a big Thank You to RejectKid89 for testing our service

http://www.buymmc2.com/

proof of transactions I had with the dev personally.
http://www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin/comments/1u1n33/buymmc2com_buy_memorycoin20_with_bitcoin_litecoin/
Very easy process and very quick

Offline seraphim

good news, going to add you to the site now!
Meet you on STEEM

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
We have Completed Our test transaction with reddit user: Rejectkid89

He Received the 10.0 MMC after just 6 mins after we received his payment in BTC

He is now going to "sticky" our Post for 24 Hrs to help promote it 

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
That would be great if we could work something out to get community approval as I would like to be involved in MemoryCoin for a long time to come and want to prove we are legit.

I have sent rejectkid89 the BTC so he can complete a transaction with us and then return it to get our post back on reddit and to show our trust in the community like he requested.

I will update when he completes a transaction with us

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline belltown

• View Profile
It would be good to have community approval that you're legit business. I had my doubts so I didn't list your business on www.MemoryCoin.info yet.
How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
We have had our reddit post removed until we prove /verify that we are legitimate by reddit user rejectkid89
We are not here to scam people, we set up the site to make it convenient and simple to buy MemoryCoin we offer MMC'S at slightly higher price than on bter.com

I have just received a msg from rejectkid89 requesting that I send him 0.11 BTC so he can buy 10 MMC off us. Then when the transaction is done and he gets the MMC he says he will send it back to test trust with us

Can Anyone here confirm if this is the done thing before I send off BTC to him ?

Offline BuyMMC2

• View Profile
we will be adjusting the exchange rate throughout the day to follow the trend of market, we are keen supporters of MMC and we will only sell MMC for Bitcoin and litecoin. This is not just a sell off of MemoryCoin we will be re-investing all back into MMC.

We are offering a trustworthy, safe way to purchase MMC's Instantly 

Twitter users :
Follow Us @BuyMMC2 Feel Free to Leave us Feedback of your transactions on here

We Open for the First time In 25 Mins!!!

Offline chida

• View Profile
Good.

After you've sold, you think to buy back into other markets by increasing the exchange value?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 08:07:54 am by chida »
BTC: 12A5tZgivCa7BVF4YbQdtSedFzanpCbupb
MMC: MBayoLj9WEWTsCk8n45G37tDSSJP2Dd9k5
PTS: PiVUjNkwk6VKrKWCMtA7NkqFhfkqR5pnCS