Author Topic: Hangout Attendance (Brownie PTS)  (Read 11456 times)

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
I don't think they have. At least I haven't see any yet. Were the BPTS distributed for the first hangout, if so, I think I might have been left off that list.

I reckon you'll need to chase up brownies for the 10th July hangout if you've not got them yet - I got some on 13th July for that one. Not sure whether or not anyone got them for 17th (I've not seen any yet)...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline minerswing

• View Profile

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
I don't think they have. At least I haven't see any yet. Were the BPTS distributed for the first hangout, if so, I think I might have been left off that list.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline phillyguy

Have the BPTS been distributed for last week's mumble attendance yet?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

How about agreeing upon a standardised format which could include preferred mumble name (in many cases forum handle) and BTS account name?
So for example JoeyD (claude-homml)

That way we get the recognisable name we like, and it'll be easy to see BTS name too...

Well still require everyone change their mumble name,  but I have no problems with that.   The big issue I see at present is that it is going to be a lot extra work and there will be a higher likelihood of error if we do not have something that gives the account name.  There will be no way around this short of keeping a separate excel sheet and having corresponding addresses assigned.  However this makes a lot of unnessecary work...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:26:27 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
How about agreeing upon a standardised format which could include preferred mumble name (in many cases forum handle) and BTS account name?
So for example JoeyD (claude-homml)

That way we get the recognisable name we like, and it'll be easy to see BTS name too...

Offline fuzzy

**notice**
Please have your mumble name the same as your wallet name. If you do not, I cannot ensure delivery of your brownies.

This is going to be a mess fuzzy. The registered names are bound to the certificates on the mumble server. Are you now saying we need to reregister all people, plus you can't easily share a name across devices. Plus I like my mumble name, the long bts-names are not nice.

Lol...silly joey.  All a user has to do to change their username is single click on our server, then click "edit".  There you can change the server info,  username and password.  :)
Not difficult at all.

I've wasted hours on helping people solve issues that were smaller than this (I'm looking at you Thom), but that still leaves the lengthy btsnames and multiple device/operating system thing. Plus you no longer know who is who, you may have noticed that I have a very different bts-name from my forum-handle.
I'm up for taking about better ways.  But not sure why this would be that difficult.  Sure there will be a few with problems but I don't see why this is a bad idea because that is impossible otherwise. I need to make this relatively efficient.
Now as for the bts name being reflected in mumble, I see it as kind of necessary as we move forward anyway. This is especially true if someday we try to make it possible for people to log in using their btswallet.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:37:27 pm by fuzzy »

Offline JoeyD

**notice**
Please have your mumble name the same as your wallet name. If you do not, I cannot ensure delivery of your brownies.

This is going to be a mess fuzzy. The registered names are bound to the certificates on the mumble server. Are you now saying we need to reregister all people, plus you can't easily share a name across devices. Plus I like my mumble name, the long bts-names are not nice.

Lol...silly joey.  All a user has to do to change their username is single click on our server, then click "edit".  There you can change the server info,  username and password.  :)
Not difficult at all.

I've wasted hours on helping people solve issues that were smaller than this (I'm looking at you Thom), but that still leaves the lengthy btsnames and multiple device/operating system thing. Plus you no longer know who is who, you may have noticed that I have a very different bts-name from my forum-handle.

Offline fuzzy

**notice**

Not difficult at all.

Offline JoeyD

So it would be a similiar approach to what radio shows do. Sort of like a word of the day. Would a text to speech algo be able to manipulate this? Maybe a category of the day, (red, yellow, green) colors. It would have to be manually checked as there would be possibilities for different answers.
Also is it too late to ask for Brownie points for the previous mumble. I was in the chat log, but it looks like I got left out. Thanks

Color of the day! I like this approach!  +5%
Very easy and effective.

I'm not familiar with how color categories or color of the day is used on radio, could someone explain that mechanic so I can figure out if and how I would implement that in mumble.

It would be fairly simple...
Near or,  at the end of a Hangout,  Fuzzy could say "Ok everyone...today's color for Dan's hangout will be "electro orange". Then everyone in attendance would type in that color (and only that color, no other BS!) name into the Mumble chat. So now you got a quick, verifiable list of attendees and you could then use that chat transcript to dole out the appropriate Brownie.pts
Quick and effective!
Also,  if there's another hangout right after Dan's,  you'd change the color for that specific hangout with something different like "puke purple" and take a Mumble chat box snapshot once again with that color.

Now, the other issue you guys bringing up about Mumble user name is different from wallet name...
IF you decide to do "color of the day" and IF you use Mumble chat box like I described, then I would think best way is to have everyone type in their designated wallet name AFTER typing the color. That would help with some semblance of normalcy I would think?

The other option is to have a "Color of the Day" filed on the BB.org website that attendees could go to?!
Just have a "wallet name" field and a "color of the day" field... click submit and done, but there's obviously way to many possibility's to scam and spam this route.

I think Mumble chat "wins" in this regards!!
 :P

Ok, copy pasting the chatlog and putting that through an excel/google-drive sheet or something might be the quickest and easiest solution for now. Writing and bug-testing of a mumble-bot to do that will be a lot more work and might be overkill for the amount of mumble-attendees at the moment.

So for now color or question of the day and post your answer plus bts-address and copy paste the chatlog, should be easy enough for the moment. No need to change and reregister all the names on mumble then. If sock-puppets with mumble-bots start popping up we could device a captcha-bot to weed out the non-human attendees.

My apologies for not making much progress with the bots, but the technical challenges for that increased by a lot, especially with googles new v3 api requiring keys for each service/application I'd like to use in the bots, plus me being new to coding and having very very limited time to spare on this.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
bts: Chris4210

i was there too
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Or, everyone could just put a link in their mumble comment that opens up the BTS client to their account name (like ours does). ;)

Note: To work, this would require the person doing the clicking to be using Windoze (or Mac I assume) as kencode reports the links will not work under linux mint (but I suspect that they would with a little adjustment).

I prefer this.. and it makes it really easy to cut/paste and cleanup in excel and then dump into a wallet for payouts.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline emailtooaj

Or, everyone could just put a link in their mumble comment that opens up the BTS client to their account name (like ours does). ;)

Note: To work, this would require the person doing the clicking to be using Windoze (or Mac I assume) as kencode reports the links will not work under linux mint (but I suspect that they would with a little adjustment).

or this ^^^^  ;D

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Tuck Fheman

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:52:48 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline emailtooaj

So it would be a similiar approach to what radio shows do. Sort of like a word of the day. Would a text to speech algo be able to manipulate this? Maybe a category of the day, (red, yellow, green) colors. It would have to be manually checked as there would be possibilities for different answers.
Also is it too late to ask for Brownie points for the previous mumble. I was in the chat log, but it looks like I got left out. Thanks

Very easy and effective.

I'm not familiar with how color categories or color of the day is used on radio, could someone explain that mechanic so I can figure out if and how I would implement that in mumble.

It would be fairly simple...
Near or,  at the end of a Hangout,  Fuzzy could say "Ok everyone...today's color for Dan's hangout will be "electro orange". Then everyone in attendance would type in that color (and only that color, no other BS!) name into the Mumble chat. So now you got a quick, verifiable list of attendees and you could then use that chat transcript to dole out the appropriate Brownie.pts
Quick and effective!
Also,  if there's another hangout right after Dan's,  you'd change the color for that specific hangout with something different like "puke purple" and take a Mumble chat box snapshot once again with that color.

Now, the other issue you guys bringing up about Mumble user name is different from wallet name...
IF you decide to do "color of the day" and IF you use Mumble chat box like I described, then I would think best way is to have everyone type in their designated wallet name AFTER typing the color. That would help with some semblance of normalcy I would think?

The other option is to have a "Color of the Day" filed on the BB.org website that attendees could go to?!
Just have a "wallet name" field and a "color of the day" field... click submit and done, but there's obviously way to many possibility's to scam and spam this route.

I think Mumble chat "wins" in this regards!!
 :P
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html

Offline JoeyD

**notice**

Offline fuzzy

**notice**

Offline JoeyD

Very easy and effective.

Offline emailtooaj

Very easy and effective.

Offline phillyguy

BTS: turkeyleg

I was there and asked a question about reputation systems, which Bytemaster answered.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Do you need bts account name? Mine is different from my forum /mumble handle.

Bts Id: mattjohnson

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Thanks Fuzzy, this was my first hangout and I was unaware that by listening to the recording a few days later that i was missing out on 2+ hours of community discussions!!!.
will definitely be attending every chance i get from now on, despite being very tired today (12am - 3am) for me but well worth it :)

BTS: btsxking

Offline phillyguy

Thanks for including me on the list Fuzzy. Good hangout.

BTS: turkeyleg.

I don't see any bpts in my wallet, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline JoeyD

Hmm, I don't think checking the forums for mumble-hangouts attendees is working, seems I need to start working on an attendee plus captcha bot for mumble asap. (And help you with a linux setup for your wallet Fuz, have you checked my tutorial I wrote especially for you?)

One example is that I'm pretty sure I was there at the previous hangout, considering how my recording was used for the soundcloud upload.

So for the attendee-brownie-bot, what model should I go for? Ask a random question from a list of questions to each person present individually and compile a list of all correct answering attendees within a timelimit? Or one I kinda like more, let Fuz/Bytemaster ask to repeat some random fact mentioned during the hangout and let people send the answer through private-messaging to Fuz/brownie-bot and distribute the brownies only to people who gave the right answer. Maybe a combination of those 2, so you can rule out sock-puppet accounts plus only reward people who actually listened to or participated in the hangout.

Offline fuzzy

thanks @fuzzy, this was my first hangout and just hearing the convos directly gave me a lot more faith in the project. looking forward to future meetings!

The participation from community members is integral.  Glad you showed up.  Sxis. I know you were there.  Thanks for reminding me :)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
thanks @fuzzy, this was my first hangout and just hearing the convos directly gave me a lot more faith in the project. looking forward to future meetings!

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
tuckfheman-com instead of tuckfheman. thanks

Offline topcandle

you missed me.  sxis.  I left a little bit before the end but attended most of it. 

bts: frozenfan

Offline fuzzy

Community Mumble Attendance for 17JUL15:  (please feel free to let me know if I have missed you or made a mistake)

bitscape
pheonike
tuckfheman
onceuponatime
fox
mrjeans
favdesu
CryptoPrometheus
jakub
bitacer
lafona
pheonike
xeroc
datasecuritynode
JWF
hodor
itsme
pollux
hadrian
spartako
lil_jay890
ihashfury
werneo
Chris4210
roadscape
michaelcat
bytemaster
Phillyguy
Leonidas13
cylonmaker2053
Xeldal
jcalfee
ccedk
brekyrself
abit
arhag
edilliam
fuzzy
GChicken
JoeyD
Kencode
tbonenyc
thom
sxis
Lafona
Turkeyleg
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:53:38 am by fuzzy »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Completed checklist:

by24seven
cryptoprometheus
fallout-complex
fav
frozenfan
hadrian
jakub
jwf
manutd
mattjohnson
methodx
onceuponatime
pheonike
riverhead
spartako
spring
tuckfheman-com
vor0220
werneo
yellowecho
pollux
roadscape
tbonenyc
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline roadscape

Ok,

Since Fuzzy was having wallet problems, I've sent brownies to everyone who registered here.
My wallet is still smokin'

Sorry for the delay while we get organized.

Thanks
Stan

I think you missed one from the chatlog: roadscape
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Ok,

Since Fuzzy was having wallet problems, I've sent brownies to everyone who registered here.
My wallet is still smokin'

Sorry for the delay while we get organized.

Thanks
Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Dropped in for most of it though I'm a perpetual listener with little to nothing to contribute other than positive energy and encouraging words.

BTS: JWF

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
fav sent me 1000 NEWBIE... thanks fav! ...  but still have not received any brownie pts for attending the mumble session yesterday. Has anyone else received their brownie pts from yesterday? Just curious.

bts= werneo

[11:05 AM] (Channel) werneo: bitshares account = werneo

I have not received for attending the mumble. I don't think that they have been distributed yet.

They havent. I'm working on getting my wallet to load.  It is stuck loading again.  Perfect timing too ;)

I sent a month's supply to Fuzzy yesterday. 
He should see them when his wallet syncs.

Offline fuzzy

fav sent me 1000 NEWBIE... thanks fav! ...  but still have not received any brownie pts for attending the mumble session yesterday. Has anyone else received their brownie pts from yesterday? Just curious.

bts= werneo

I have not received for attending the mumble. I don't think that they have been distributed yet.

They havent. I'm working on getting my wallet to load.  It is stuck loading again.  Perfect timing too ;)

Tuck Fheman

Please consider tipping the people who commented during the hangout using the handy Tip links on the transcript page!
https://beyondbitcoin.org/bitshares-developer-hangout-with-bytemaster-july-10-2015/

You can tip BTS or Brownie.PTS or whatever you want. Currently those are the two default options but we'll be adding bitUSD and bitGold later today. Maybe it's time for a dropdown. hmm

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I made it on time, but had to leave early. I did manage to ask a few questions though ;)

BTS: cryptoprometheus
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline konelectric

I am sad that I'm not able to attend these.  I often listen to them later in the day..

I couldn't attend either. I miss most of them because of work. When BTS sells for $100 a share, that won't be a problem anymore.

Going to listen to it now.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:17:43 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline onceuponatime

bts= werneo

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

bts= werneo

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:28:52 pm by werneo »

Offline VoR0220

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

iHashFury

I was 15 mins late also

BTS:by24seven

jakub

not sure if it counts - I was 30 minutes late
bts: jakub

Offline Riverhead

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
Also, choose a topic Any Time and send a Silent Bid and a topic.  If you win with your brownie point bid, you get to talk about anything for 15 minutes after BM's hangout.  This is the perfect time to get to the heart of a passionate part of our community and give your message.
Could you explain what this is a bit more?
What's a silent bid?

I'm guessing he means private message fuzzy an amount and topic. if you "silently" (privately) bid higher than anyone else, you get to talk for 15 minutes about your topic.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I am sad that I'm not able to attend these.  I often listen to them later in the day.

Does anyone want to sell some Brownie.PTS?  We can trade on the internal exchange.
Currently the spread is humorous.  We should get some real trading going. 

Make sure to look at BROWNIE.PTS, and not BROWNIE.

Offline wallace

• View Profile
give me money, I will do...

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Some more names from the mumble:

10:58 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: What the hell are BROWNIE.PTS!!?!?!
[10:59 AM] (Channel) FuzzyCell: yeh that was what I was going to ask. ..lol
[10:59 AM] (Channel) FuzzyCell: but feel free
[10:59 AM] (Channel) sxis:
When do I get brownie pts

[11:00 AM] sxis disconnected.
[11:00 AM] (Channel) Chronos: when you disconnect ;)
[11:00 AM] (Channel) eagleeye3:
I'm off to Starbucks, ttyl guys, sorry for bowing out

[11:00 AM] eagleeye3 disconnected.
[11:04 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: Do I get some for that?!?!?! :D
[11:05 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: tuckfheman-com
[11:05 AM] (Channel) favdesu: brownie.pts - BTS: fav :D
[11:05 AM] (Channel) Thom: tfreedman is my address.
[11:05 AM] (Channel) spartako: BTS: spartako
[11:05 AM] (Channel) roadscape: BTS: roadscape
[11:05 AM] (Channel) jcalfee: id: slim180 !!!
[11:05 AM] (Channel) lil_jay890: bts Id: mattjohnson
[11:05 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: vor0220 is my address
[11:05 AM] (Channel) Chronos: id: octane
[11:05 AM] (Channel) FuzzyCell: bts:beyondbitoin
[11:05 AM] (Channel) hadrian: BTS: hadrian
[11:05 AM] (Channel) Stan: stan
[11:05 AM] (Channel) lafona: BTS: lafona
[11:05 AM] (Channel) Fox:
ID: fox

[11:05 AM] (Channel) Methodx: BTS: methodx
[11:05 AM] (Channel) Pheonike: bts:pheonike
[11:05 AM] (Channel) onceuponatime: id: onceuponatime
[11:06 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: scoreboard!
[11:06 AM] bitacer disconnected.
[11:06 AM] (Channel) roadscape: lol
[11:06 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: I donate 1000 BTS towards a Brownie.PTS Scoreboard.
[11:07 AM] free2 disconnected.
[11:07 AM] (Channel) hadrian: hammer time is quite valuable
[11:07 AM] (Channel) JoeyD: BTS: claude-homml
[11:07 AM] (Channel) FuzzyCell: Lol
[11:08 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: I want to fight for bytemasters affection.
[11:08 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: it's karma for our community
[11:08 AM] DataSecurityNode: I just realized looking at my wallet fallout-complex that I got none at all. :(
[11:09 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: I donate another 1000 BTS towards a Fantasy Dev League.
[11:09 AM] (Channel) roadscape: lol
[11:09 AM] (Channel) favdesu: how much negative does newmine have? :D
[11:09 AM] (Channel) favdesu: LOL

[11:09 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: lel
[11:10 AM] (Channel) tbonenyc: BTS:tbone
[11:11 AM] (Channel) Pheonike: fireup your easy bake oven.
[11:11 AM] (Channel) wallace: id: manutd
[11:12 AM] (Channel) ihashfury: BTS:delegate.ihashfury
[11:13 AM] (Channel) pollux: pollux
[11:14 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: bts:tuckfheman-com
[11:15 AM] (Channel) favdesu: I'll add 1000 NEWBIE to every ID here. I use them to show new people how to use the UIA
[11:15 AM] (Channel) JoeyD: The monster can't grab you out of the screen lol
[11:16 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: Dan won Dev of the Month for June, he's just too humble to admit it.
[11:16 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: productivity based currency. that can work well
[11:17 AM] spartako disconnected.
[11:17 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: values INTANGIBLE assets. brilliant
[11:17 AM] (Channel) FuzzyCell: :)
[11:18 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: sure you have a way of sending them money
[11:18 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: you built it
[11:19 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: lol
[11:19 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: I think its worth an audience :)
[11:20 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: I donate 1000 BTS for someone to post a place to bet on whether or not Newmine will ever BUY Brownie.PTS and another will he ever RECEIVE Brownie.PTS
[11:21 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: no that is recreation = recognition
[11:21 AM] (Channel) Stan: I'll send him some for every month he goes without posting. :)
[11:21 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: hahaha oh boy
[11:21 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: =)
[11:21 AM] ss disconnected.
[11:22 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: curiosume predicts future potential of brownie impacts
[11:22 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: onceuponatime offered :)
[11:22 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: Do I get brownie.pts for rating him out?! :)
[11:22 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: ratting
[11:22 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: where can i get a btc wallet - newbie
[11:22 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: "I would think twice before I sold it." - Dan Larimer
[11:23 AM] (Channel) ingenesist: ...that is bitshares wallet.
[11:24 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: =)
[11:24 AM] (Channel) DataSecurityNode: thought he was delegate of hte month?
[11:24 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: he has
[11:24 AM] (Channel) VoR0221: I was amazed seeing the productivity....
[11:24 AM] (Channel) tuckfheman: he must not have checked his Brownie.PTS

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

bts: fallout-complex

Recall I asked about the brownie.pts.. my mage.. your lordship. <bow> :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Also, choose a topic Any Time and send a Silent Bid and a topic.  If you win with your brownie point bid, you get to talk about anything for 15 minutes after BM's hangout.  This is the perfect time to get to the heart of a passionate part of our community and give your message.
Could you explain what this is a bit more?
What's a silent bid?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Pheonike

Offline twitter

• View Profile
witness:

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline hadrian

• View Profile

Offline topcandle

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline onceuponatime

bts: onceuponatime

I was there.

Offline fuzzy

List yourself if you were in attendance, please.  We will distribute this way until we get something figured out to automate it (I know how, but need to figure out if it is possible/cost).