Author Topic: Hangout Attendance (Brownie PTS)  (Read 11294 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Completed checklist:

by24seven
cryptoprometheus
fallout-complex
fav
frozenfan
hadrian
jakub
jwf
manutd
mattjohnson
methodx
onceuponatime
pheonike
riverhead
spartako
spring
tuckfheman-com
vor0220
werneo
yellowecho
pollux
roadscape
tbonenyc
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline roadscape

Ok,

Since Fuzzy was having wallet problems, I've sent brownies to everyone who registered here.
My wallet is still smokin'

Sorry for the delay while we get organized.

Thanks
Stan

I think you missed one from the chatlog: roadscape
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Ok,

Since Fuzzy was having wallet problems, I've sent brownies to everyone who registered here.
My wallet is still smokin'

Sorry for the delay while we get organized.

Thanks
Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Dropped in for most of it though I'm a perpetual listener with little to nothing to contribute other than positive energy and encouraging words.

BTS: JWF

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
fav sent me 1000 NEWBIE... thanks fav! ...  but still have not received any brownie pts for attending the mumble session yesterday. Has anyone else received their brownie pts from yesterday? Just curious.

bts= werneo

[11:05 AM] (Channel) werneo: bitshares account = werneo

I have not received for attending the mumble. I don't think that they have been distributed yet.

They havent. I'm working on getting my wallet to load.  It is stuck loading again.  Perfect timing too ;)

I sent a month's supply to Fuzzy yesterday. 
He should see them when his wallet syncs.

Offline fuzzy

fav sent me 1000 NEWBIE... thanks fav! ...  but still have not received any brownie pts for attending the mumble session yesterday. Has anyone else received their brownie pts from yesterday? Just curious.

bts= werneo

I have not received for attending the mumble. I don't think that they have been distributed yet.

They havent. I'm working on getting my wallet to load.  It is stuck loading again.  Perfect timing too ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

Please consider tipping the people who commented during the hangout using the handy Tip links on the transcript page!
https://beyondbitcoin.org/bitshares-developer-hangout-with-bytemaster-july-10-2015/

You can tip BTS or Brownie.PTS or whatever you want. Currently those are the two default options but we'll be adding bitUSD and bitGold later today. Maybe it's time for a dropdown. hmm

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I made it on time, but had to leave early. I did manage to ask a few questions though ;)

BTS: cryptoprometheus
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline konelectric

I am sad that I'm not able to attend these.  I often listen to them later in the day..

I couldn't attend either. I miss most of them because of work. When BTS sells for $100 a share, that won't be a problem anymore.

Going to listen to it now.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:17:43 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline onceuponatime

bts= werneo

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

bts= werneo

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:28:52 pm by werneo »

Offline VoR0220

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

iHashFury

I was 15 mins late also

BTS:by24seven

jakub

not sure if it counts - I was 30 minutes late
bts: jakub