Author Topic: Downvote stand-by delegates with old client version  (Read 4058 times)

38PTSWarrior

The delegates with old versions must vote for themselves then. Or something.

38PTSWarrior

Oh I thought that would be possible. Thx!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
As far as I see the list is still valid. I did not get any comment about its value and do not know if there is anyone downvoting.

I will stop the list now, in case someone will update his client it would be unfair to keep it, cause I cannot check it every day.
You cannot really "downvote" but remove your votes ... I haven't had any votes on those delegates, so can't remove them ..

38PTSWarrior

As far as I see the list is still valid. I did not get any comment about its value and do not know if there is anyone downvoting.

I will stop the list now, in case someone will update his client it would be unfair to keep it, cause I cannot check it every day.

38PTSWarrior

I have not the best internet and electricity and only mobile phone. It is a bit difficult to check the list for changes. If anyone could check it I would be happy. Is it not in the best interest for all of us to vote non-performing delegates down. Also after the 101 active delegates?

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

The stand-by delegates who run up-to-date clients need your help.

Downvote delegates with old versions to make space for the true users who commit their time and energy.

38PTSWarrior

I did. Need someone who helps to make something the people want to vote for :-(

Offline lakerta06

Who thinks that this call to downvote is benefitial for BitShares plus 5% me please :-)
Did you try to reach to chinese community? You can get voted in if you convince a few of the big stake holders.

38PTSWarrior

Who thinks that this call to downvote is benefitial for BitShares plus 5% me please :-)

38PTSWarrior

upgrade-to-bts-2

is a 0% meta delegate that let's shareholders vote FOR the bts2 upgrade .. there is a corresponding no-upgrade-to-bts-2 delegate which does the opposite ..

please vote at least for one of those two if possible!
Deleted from the list. Sorry!!

Offline VoR0220

upgrade-to-bts-2

is a 0% meta delegate that let's shareholders vote FOR the bts2 upgrade .. there is a corresponding no-upgrade-to-bts-2 delegate which does the opposite ..

done
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
upgrade-to-bts-2

38PTSWarrior

Please downvote these delegates for using old client software. This is your responsibility. Give stand-by delegates a chance and act!

-list deleted because of low interest by the community and because I cannot check it all the time. Maybe it was a mistake do do it, noone said anything-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:27:52 pm by 38PTSWarrior »