Author Topic: Suggestions on market charts in GUI  (Read 1467 times)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
By window you mean time intervals? If so they're the same as for the price chart, which you select using the buttons above the chart.

Historic feed prices would require a separate database and api and is not something we're planning on adding atm.
On first point, yes that's what I meant. On second, a shame, but I understand.

Offline svk

By window you mean time intervals? If so they're the same as for the price chart, which you select using the buttons above the chart.

Historic feed prices would require a separate database and api and is not something we're planning on adding atm.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
thx @starspirit for your input - i've directly redirected to some of our webdev team @svk and @valzav
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
Do you think its a good idea to add an extra line for the history of the feed (or Call Price)? That would allow traders to have a price history showing even if the bitAsset market has traded thinly and lacks a smooth line (or in cases like Shenzhen, any line at all), which means another application is required to be used in conjunction to get this data. Traders like to see the price history and movement, because it affects their speculations.

What are the windows for the MACD lines? Could these be specified or labelled?