Author Topic: Activation of NanoCard on CCEDK, soon but not yet, sorry  (Read 32854 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
New year, new protests  >:(

Ronny, I introduced several people to Nanocard half a year ago, with promises of activation through ccedk and the possibility of spending SmartCoins directly from the card within a few months, as originally advertised.

I kindly ask for a status update on behalf of the members here, many of which got this product thinking that a) it could be activated on ccedk.com and not some other 3rd party site and b) it would be possible to spend smartcoins directly from the card, rather than depositing smartcoins on a centralized exchange.

Is it time for all of us to return the cards? Have the priorities shifted on your end? Please update us.

Thank you for your continued effort and services.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I asked in PM also, pls provide me with your order no of the card, in order for me to process this correctly, thanks

It;s no. 0000083

Card delivery via regular post
   2015-06-20 08:04:30

If it helps it was
Client ID 121083
Package Nr. 16217

Daniel Patrick Schwarz

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
I asked in PM also, pls provide me with your order no of the card, in order for me to process this correctly, thanks

It;s no. 0000083

Card delivery via regular post
   2015-06-20 08:04:30

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

So her is my proposal. If we have not NanoCard activated within the next 14 days, i will refund you the cost of the card.

I suppose this was a general offer. 14 days are over, so I'd like to get a refund for mine. My ccedk account name is "cyrano".

Thanks,
Peter

I want a full refund for my card also. My ccedk account name is "liondani"

"Thanks",
Daniel Schwarz
liondani

sorry for the delay. send me here or in pm your btc deposit adress, and I will have it sent to you asap, thanks

My BTC address for the nanocard refund
1BShJ9f3KuAbQKUWw9Qp7U73Usp8ddMcgQ

Thanks

hello Daniel,

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

So her is my proposal. If we have not NanoCard activated within the next 14 days, i will refund you the cost of the card.

I suppose this was a general offer. 14 days are over, so I'd like to get a refund for mine. My ccedk account name is "cyrano".

Thanks,
Peter

I want a full refund for my card also. My ccedk account name is "liondani"

"Thanks",
Daniel Schwarz
liondani

sorry for the delay. send me here or in pm your btc deposit adress, and I will have it sent to you asap, thanks

My BTC address for the nanocard refund
1BShJ9f3KuAbQKUWw9Qp7U73Usp8ddMcgQ

Thanks

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

Received, thanks!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
You should able to activate sometime this week....
And obsiously, I have no problem returning 0,1 btc to the ones being impatient.

We waited about 5 months and you call us impatient?
Have you said somewhere else except after this post that we will be able to activate this week?   :o

Look I have already said many times, that I must be the most disappointed here about the speed in all of this. Call it what you want, everybody have been told from day one that there was the option of having the card activated on another exchange, simply to give all the liberty of trying out the card untill we were able to offer the same comditions.

I cannot keep discussing this, I can understand when people get impatient, but it is not like you have not had another choice, so the only one who has lost here is CCEDK and me because of my belief in things to happen when I am told they will happen, and i am the only one without a choice, but I keep going, believing things will happen anyways.

Anyone has had had a choice, I have not, so lets just move forward. I really have no time to discuss the depth of impatience and who is to blame.

I have no problem taking this blame, and would like to focus on NanoCard actually getting activated on CCEDK and what comes after, I dont have time to dwell in what could have been, sorry I just dont have the time for this luxury.

I have also already said more times that i will not say when its ready untill it really is, but I do need to answer the ones who feels they wish to support something which have been taking much more energy from my side than you can ever imagine.

Disappointed, yes, loosing faith and belief that it will not happen, no.

And if you ever ask me I will answer what I believe and not what anyone else is saying just because of delays.

Everyone knows that there are delays with technology and development.  The reason why people are getting pissed is because you continue to advertise the hell out of the nanocard.  On your most recent post about obit's you advertise it, yet it still isn't available.  If you don't have a working product, don't advertise it.  Simple as that.

The nanocard debacle is the reason why I am not buying OBITS.

Offline openledger

• View Profile
What do you mean regarding "anonymous" ?

anyone having a card not being validated

Offline openledger

• View Profile

Have you said somewhere else except after this post that we will be able to activate this week?   :o

Look I have already said many times, that I must be the most disappointed here about the speed in all of this. Call it what you want, everybody have been told from day one that there was the option of having the card activated on another exchange, simply to give all the liberty of trying out the card untill we were able to offer the same comditions.

I cannot keep discussing this, I can understand when people get impatient, but it is not like you have not had another choice, so the only one who has lost here is CCEDK and me because of my belief in things to happen when I am told they will happen, and i am the only one without a choice, but I keep going, believing things will happen anyways.

Anyone has had had a choice, I have not, so lets just move forward. I really have no time to discuss the depth of impatience and who is to blame.

I have no problem taking this blame, and would like to focus on NanoCard actually getting activated on CCEDK and what comes after, I dont have time to dwell in what could have been, sorry I just dont have the time for this luxury.

I have also already said more times that i will not say when its ready untill it really is, but I do need to answer the ones who feels they wish to support something which have been taking much more energy from my side than you can ever imagine.

Disappointed, yes, loosing faith and belief that it will not happen, no.

And if you ever ask me I will answer what I believe and not what anyone else is saying just because of delays.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 07:41:30 pm by ccedk »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline karnal

• View Profile
What do you mean regarding "anonymous" ?

Offline openledger

• View Profile
@ccedk I do not want to use my nanocard with Bit-x but rather with CCEDK. As long as this is still in the plans, to use that card with CCEDK, I can wait and don't want a refund.

If the card I purchased can not be used in CCEDK in the future, then I would also request for a refund. Please advise.

Thank you for the support, and belief in CCEDK. Ofcourse I woul tell you and anybody here if it was not going to happen. It took 1 year for the BTS 2.0 to finally happen but it did and it is growing every day. Delays when involved in technical wonders I guess w cannot always get it the time frame we expect it and even are promised, but now it seems here, an full info will be presetned once I have the confirmation from the devs. You should able to activate sometime this week. They are spending a bit time at teh moment getting all information organized, since the conditions in general for all EU based users have been improved a lot, but the anonymous the opposite.

And obsiously, I have no problem returning 0,1 btc to the ones being impatient. I can only apologize for not bing able to deliver in teh time expected. We are going to show the worl however, that sometimes thngs are worth waiting for, and although it is possible to activate now and have it fully functional, all the goo stuff will happen from early February, but more on that later.

You are welcome to have a peak anyways, as all the information you can expect from nanocard in future is already laid out on the website www.nanocard.eu

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@ccedk I do not want to use my nanocard with Bit-x but rather with CCEDK. As long as this is still in the plans, to use that card with CCEDK, I can wait and don't want a refund.

If the card I purchased can not be used in CCEDK in the future, then I would also request for a refund. Please advise.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:40:11 pm by ccedk »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
did you take care of the one I send you over telegram? or should I ask him for details?

Offline openledger

• View Profile
Ronny,
I sent a you PM on Friday (14d) following up on this offer but have not heard back.  Is this still happening? I think goodwill of your customers is worth far more than than 0.1 BTC at this point.