Author Topic: List of Priorities for Worker Proposals:  (Read 7294 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Reputation system!

[00:13:11] bytemaster: I have. And I have great ideas for reputation systems and really expanding things to a whole new level. But as fun as it is to contemplate those things unfortunately I have to focus on getting 2.0 out.

Really excited to see how that would work out  :o
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
First priority after 2.0 I think should be building user friendly tools for Follow My Vote integration. ......
... so that we can properly educate people and find application in smaller communities such as local society, maybe universities or even political parties.
+5%

i run UofSC's crypto club and will likely implement some sort of token-based membership tool for voting this year. using BTS would be great.

cool idea

thx, i just need to learn more about voting, esp for UIAs/tokens...

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
First priority after 2.0 I think should be building user friendly tools for Follow My Vote integration. ......
... so that we can properly educate people and find application in smaller communities such as local society, maybe universities or even political parties.
+5%

i run UofSC's crypto club and will likely implement some sort of token-based membership tool for voting this year. using BTS would be great.

cool idea

Offline Akado

• View Profile
fuzzy could you update the OP with the suggestions we have so far?

I'm planning to make a poll with these all compiled.  That way we have a general consensus of which are top priorities.  Thanks for bumping so I don't have to though :P

No problem ahah. I got these so far but I might be missing a few:

Bond Market
Chat
Dividend Payment Method
Fiat on/off ramps
Follow My Vote integration
Lower the entry barrier (videos, tutorials, wiki, faqs, documentation)
Mail System
Merchant POS apps
Plugin System
Predictions Market
Privacy
Reputation System
Template for Worker Proposals
Wallets in multiple supports (Hardware, iOS, Android)

Then after the voting we could start a new thread for each of the..say top 2 or 3 features people want for discussion?

edit: added rep system
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:28:59 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

I'm planning to make a poll with these all compiled.  That way we have a general consensus of which are top priorities.  Thanks for bumping so I don't have to though :P

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline phillyguy

I think crafting some templates (maybe in PDF format?) could be useful.

There could be checkboxes to indicate if the person or team making the proposal also wants to implement themselves, or if they are just seeking stakeholder endorsement and then want it put up for bids to implement.

Does anyone have project management or proposal experience that could help draft a template? I'm ok creating documentation, but I don't have experience drafting business proposals, so I wouldn't know everything that should be included.

In any case, I think it would become much easier down the road for stakeholders to actively vote on proposals if they got used to a uniform visual presentation, and if it could be downloaded (pdf format again) for offline or later review.

Offline fuzzy

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Not a feature but i would like to see us lower the entry barrier, thats really important to get New users to understand and join bitshares. Videoa explaining the functionalities and specialy vídeos for use cases like the ones factom did, to get People to understand the potential in bitshares and spark their interest, upfate Wikipedia and detailed documentation, faqs, etc

and/or businesses whose sole purpose is to hold customer hands to wade them into the Bitshares marketplace.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Not a feature but i would like to see us lower the entry barrier, thats really important to get New users to understand and join bitshares. Videoa explaining the functionalities and specialy vídeos for use cases like the ones factom did, to get People to understand the potential in bitshares and spark their interest, upfate Wikipedia and detailed documentation, faqs, etc

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
+5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
First priority after 2.0 I think should be building user friendly tools for Follow My Vote integration.  We very seriously need that in order to manage our future priorities without relying on centralized communication and decision making bottlenecks.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
We will need something to manage the organization of the paid workers, it's complicated to organize. But it's a good idea.

DPOShub will launched soon! AFAIK it will exactly cover this issues
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█