Author Topic: Fixing my business plan  (Read 8568 times)

38PTSWarrior

He has a short video somewhere on the forum somewhere. I think 38PTSWarrior is worth the votes. Have had him on my slate for a while. 30% pay delegate at today's rates is a no brainer in my opinion. If his day to day is really like that, he is generating 350-700 face to face impressions per week. 1% conversion is still 15-20 people per month exploring BTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the math example phillyguy, I feel better :-)

yeah, but that's not targeted. conversion is more like 0.001 if any
I think you are wrong fav. But keep stoning my way everytime you have the chance. You ref-link centered conversion marketer!

38PTSWarrior

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am sorry to here that you are in a bad mood currently.
If I may give some advices:
 - focus on the one thread in which you "propose" your delegate
 - put a list of all your achievements directly into the Opening post and add a new reply to the thread whenever you change something in the OP (as a notification)
 - tell them how the things you do affect the ecosystem and bring in more funds/investment
 - compile a list of things you do to entertain people and how this is related to BitShares
 - let the shareholders know that you are imagining a better world and that you want to actively join this movement!

Anyway, let me just say that I am VERY glad to have you on board! This forum is a multi-cultural place with VERY different people from all around the world. They all see this project with different eyes and try to make it a success!

+5% !!!! Look forward. Not backwards! If people put bricks in your way, grab them and build something nice with them!

38PTSWarrior

So today I hope for real good help of you.

Xeroc made such a nice list on what he will do and how he will spend the money. I cannot do this on my own.
Could you give me some suggestions on what is wanted by the shareholders and then .. just make me such a plan? I put so much time and effort and money into my delegate.

You can suggest what the delegate does, is that not cool?
I came here and had the impression that eveyone is doing what he can and together we gonna succeed.
Save delegate martin-38ptswarrior-raum

I cannot entertain like that. I need to be happy to work well.

38PTSWarrior

Bump. Would really like to see more votes for 38PTSWarrior!!

Thank you phillyguy! I like you :-)

Today I met the man behind Technologia Incognita ( http://techinc.nl/node/1)
How? Singing in the metro! :-D
Stop the downvotes, and be nice ;-)
And please start to recognize the value of my work for the company. I am supported by xeroc who has me on his slate who just went up into the top 110 within hours. So if you like xeroc and trust his judgement, why not vote for me too? Xeroc and I had a good time at the bitcoin Frankfurt meeting where we represented BitShares.

About Technologia Incognita:

Offline phillyguy

Bump. Would really like to see more votes for 38PTSWarrior!!

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
*confirmed* .. we met in Frankfurt which is FULL of traders in the "traditional" system ..
Delulo and I were there for the P2P lending conference and had I known that BTS2.0 will have bonds .. you can figure out the rest :)

38PTSWarrior

I met a tv host, currency trader, boss of business school, stock traders in front of frankfurts and amsterdams exchanges, ex-bankers, family of boris becker, salvation army boss, amsterdam coffeeshop executives, it-people, bitcoin company employee, xeroc, pc, delulo, frankfurt bitcoiners, starbucks executive, programmers, hostels, friends, and several thousand more people.

But like I said, if the shareholders do not find that good enough then I want to allocate the income to someone else so my delegate helper and me can at least pay the electricity.

38PTSWarrior

Agreed with Permie and adding on that, you'd better find "gatekeepers" who are able to let you enter into insider groups.
That is what I do

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Agreed with Permie and adding on that, you'd better find "gatekeepers" who are able to let you enter into insider groups.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Edit; I also had a long conversation with a none-crypto trader. A professional currency trader who likes the internal marketplace..
+5% +5% +5%
Are there places you can perform where you're more likely to meet these kinds of people?
I think targeting financial-types would yield a much better result.
I'm not sure the average person cares much or understands economics or exchanges

If you could prove that you're pitching to these financial types on the regular, I think you might get more votes
A 1 hour conversation with a trader who can relate to what you're saying is more valuable than handing out cards to 100 people in the same time, IMO
If you can educate one well-connected person to 'get it' you can spark a chain reaction of BitShares chat in the office, full of other financial pro's

Keep up the good work!
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

It may be of interest that I today entertained a wonderful couple. Soon after the young lady told me that she works in a bitcoin company. 1 plus 1 is 2, I give her the quick pitch and now I have to read that the convertion is 0.0001%? Come on, she will dig deeper, tell her boss about BitShares and boom.
Optimism fav :-)

He has a short video somewhere on the forum somewhere. I think 38PTSWarrior is worth the votes. Have had him on my slate for a while. 30% pay delegate at today's rates is a no brainer in my opinion. If his day to day is really like that, he is generating 350-700 face to face impressions per week. 1% conversion is still 15-20 people per month exploring BTS.

You may be right @fav.

Edit; I also had a long conversation with a none-crypto trader. A professional currency trader who likes the internal marketplace..
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:32:12 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline phillyguy

You may be right @fav.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

38PTSWarrior