Author Topic: Blockex.com and Bitshares? (Fiat to Bitshares exchange ???)  (Read 1150 times)

clout

Considering the number of typos and grammatical mistakes I refuse to believe this service is legitimate.

clout

I was interested, when the guest was saying that Blockex provides a service where one can go directly from fiat to their favorite crypto. ie: (fiat to Bitshares) for example?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only way into Bitshares (fiat to bitcoin to Bitshares).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No you can wire fiat to ccedk and exchange for bitusd and bitshares

Offline Average Guy on Street

• View Profile
I was interested, when the guest was saying that Blockex provides a service where one can go directly from fiat to their favorite crypto. ie: (fiat to Bitshares) for example?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only way into Bitshares (fiat to bitcoin to Bitshares).

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
An enterprise-level digital currency exchange, BlockEx is capable of handling trillions of transactions a minute with all the professional support expected of a white label. Offering pooled liquidity, we enable our partners to maintain a full and active order book keeping traders happy.

Providing a one stop shop for partners to get everything needed to get started quickly, our support includes hands-on client care, legal guidance, pre-vetted service providers, payment processing, AML/KYC support and pre-made skins. On top of unparalleled technology, our turnkey services provide top-level Gambling, Forex and Binary Options operators the highest levels of customer service and support.
I'm assuming this is a centralized service but can someone explain why this can't compete with BitShares?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Average Guy on Street

• View Profile
Watched Keiser Report today (http://youtu.be/tgYKebRxEtw), and the guest was representing Blockex.com

Blockex apparently are a fiat to alt coin exchange.
Apparently they won't accept USD, due to regulations though.

The guest said they were accepting fiat for Startcoin (which is what Max K. is behind)

Has anyone in our Bitshares community used their service?