Author Topic: A new honest exchange on wallstreet?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
As the tech advanced and societies changed thru history, governing and financial systems changed. So I have no doubt that the financial system will change. But someday in the distant future, blockchain technology will also be "overthrown". Maybe we wont see that day but still...

The important thing is that we are pro reform, pro freedom, pro liberty more so than pro blockchain. For now it's the best we know about to further our ends. Next year, next decade...who knows. The goal will remain unchanged even as blockchain tech antiquates.

i agree completely...being about free and open, flexible processes is more important than supporting any particular technology, like the blockchain. it just so happens that right now blockchain tech is the game changer leading innovation.

Offline Riverhead

As the tech advanced and societies changed thru history, governing and financial systems changed. So I have no doubt that the financial system will change. But someday in the distant future, blockchain technology will also be "overthrown". Maybe we wont see that day but still...

The important thing is that we are pro reform, pro freedom, pro liberty more so than pro blockchain. For now it's the best we know about to further our ends. Next year, next decade...who knows. The goal will remain unchanged even as blockchain tech antiquates.

Offline lakerta06

We're writing 'Flash Boys 2.0' right now with Bitshares :)

Screw the oligarchs of finance...they're about to be overthrown.

I think not so easily, but that day will come eventually.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
We're writing 'Flash Boys 2.0' right now with Bitshares :)

Screw the oligarchs of finance...they're about to be overthrown.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Highly recommend reading the book "Flash Boys".

Offline marcosluna

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag