Author Topic: What happened with refferals we done for BTS 1.0 ?  (Read 2531 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

really i make new refferals not for that if not to make more valuable my BTS inversion.

he promised just that maybe will be valuable in future. but cant be same value for those that reffer 200 that for the refer one.

and watching new refferal system dont understand why not adapt this referals to new mode.

It came down to the expense involved in coding for such a complex migration. In the end it was easier and cheaper overall just to target each refer and give them a free membership account which over your lifetime will payback substantially.

I'm not entirely happy with it as our project was THE top refer sending more users than anyone else. Note that the refer was experimental from the beginning and 'something' was promised but nothing ever defined until now.

in 2.0 though it will be built into the blockchain.
The 'expense' of adding the referrers name to the database for the few hundred accounts that were registered by a referrer? Doubt it is that complicated. I think the referrers getting $100 is nice, but would rather have all my referred users and their sub-accounts marked as referred by me.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

really i make new refferals not for that if not to make more valuable my BTS inversion.

he promised just that maybe will be valuable in future. but cant be same value for those that reffer 200 that for the refer one.

and watching new refferal system dont understand why not adapt this referals to new mode.

It came down to the expense involved in coding for such a complex migration. In the end it was easier and cheaper overall just to target each refer and give them a free membership account which over your lifetime will payback substantially.

I'm not entirely happy with it as our project was THE top refer sending more users than anyone else. Note that the refer was experimental from the beginning and 'something' was promised but nothing ever defined until now.

in 2.0 though it will be built into the blockchain.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
huh? you get a lifetime account for free. that's more than what was promised by bytemaster.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
meh this was a SCAM  not pick 100$ for special account is give nothing for your time and effort to bring people to BTS

for most of us (sure someone has lots of accounts with valuable names that in 2.0 have lifetime payed and can sell them)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

What happened with that ?

Anyone as of June 8th who had even 1 refer would get a free membership account on 2.0. So a $100 value basically.

Anymore refers for today are worthless as far as refers go.. but great for more people to join in.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español