Author Topic: New Release0.2.0 + Hardfork  (Read 5933 times)

Offline kickky

• View Profile
can't add contacts!
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline logxing

Announcement feature (base on public note API)
Bitcoin has this feature to and requires that the message is signed by at least one of three or four people among which are satoshi, theymos and a code dev IIRC.

What's required for PLAY?

On the overview page, "Announcement" is the public notes of an account that specified by the GUI wallet developer.
So this feature is not on the blockchain layer, It is on the GUI wallet layer.
In the future, game creators can publish an announcement in their game too. All of these use same API(public note), GUI wallet developer decide different ways of presentation.
BTS Account:logxing

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Bitcoin has this feature to and requires that the message is signed by at least one of three or four people among which are satoshi, theymos and a code dev IIRC.

What's required for PLAY?

Offline logxing

Offline logxing

@logxing Can you provide ubuntu (linux) binaries for delegates? Everytime I have to build the binary on my poor VPS machine...
All right, but only play_client, no GUI version. Is it OK?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I could provide Ubuntu Binaries, but I have no idea how to upload them to github.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
@logxing Can you provide ubuntu (linux) binaries for delegates? Everytime I have to build the binary on my poor VPS machine...
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline testz

1,browser appearance
2,red packet api. red packet feature like "lucky money" in wechat. You can put some PLS in a packet, only the people who know the password can claim the pls. UI of red packet feature will release in the next version.
3,web Update for chat box, account pattern and time added
4,RP value propertyadded, basically rp menas how much pls your account paid to delegate, but not all OP, now you can get RP from note and chat operation. RP can be used in many places, like red packet claim condition, as judgement of the account validity.

When we can expect Windows version of 0.2.0?
Edit: Already released, thanks  :)

Offline logxing

I've tried to read up on lucky money from wechat.  I can't find a good English language explanation.  Can anyone explain what this lucky money is to someone without a knowledge of Chinese culture. 
ref https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope

In Chinese and other Asian societies, a red envelope, red packet or hongbao is a monetary gift which is given during holidays or special occasions such as weddings, the birth of a baby or graduation. Outside of China, similar customs exist across parts of South East Asia and many other countries with a sizeable ethnic Chinese population.

In wechat, lucky money is a gift to group member. First come first claim.

I also don't quite get what you mean by point 4.  Rp value property?  Red packet?  Value paid to delegates?  It's that a measurement of fees paid by an account?

Yes.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I've tried to read up on lucky money from wechat.  I can't find a good English language explanation.  Can anyone explain what this lucky money is to someone without a knowledge of Chinese culture. 

I also don't quite get what you mean by point 4.  Rp value property?  Red packet?  Value paid to delegates?  It's that a measurement of fees paid by an account?

lucky money , AKA. Red Bag , or red envelope , is a package that contains money for people to give to children in some culture . You can also see it as "free gift money" .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline logxing

1,browser appearance
2,red packet api. red packet feature like "lucky money" in wechat. You can put some PLS in a packet, only the people who know the password can claim the pls. UI of red packet feature will release in the next version.
3,web Update for chat box, account pattern and time added
4,RP value propertyadded, basically rp menas how much pls your account paid to delegate, but not all OP, now you can get RP from note and chat operation. RP can be used in many places, like red packet claim condition, as judgement of the account validity.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
HARD FORK on block 1030000

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
Just a heads up for other delegates, it looks like there is another release with an eventual hardfork.

https://github.com/dacsunlimited/dac_play/releases
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:10:50 am by logxing »
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona