Author Topic: BOUNTY - Come up with the simplest and most inspiring depiction of BitShares  (Read 1006 times)

Offline 2 Chainz

• View Profile
Hey thanks for posting this challenge.  While I'm on tour I sometimes I lurk the forums, but this made me decide to come out of the woodwork.

Here's my picture.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
The BitShares protocol is the mycelium of the financial earth. The services and products available are like the fruits that grow and it is up to the collections of people to tell eachother which 'food' is poisonous and should be avoided.
The mycelium connects disparate parts of the forest together to exchange information and resources efficiently.
Collections of people (companies)can also group together to 'work the land' and provide more value.
BitShares real estate is analagous to physical land in every way except that it cannot be enclosed and rent seeking is impossible. Those who 'work the land' most effectively get the profits, not those who get there first and fight to keep it.

JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Nullstreet

• View Profile
Hello BitShares Experts and Creative Geniuses,

I am here to present you with a challenge. .. This is a challenge to sum up BTS in a single picture.

There will be awards to all superlatives, such as Most Creative, Most Inspiring, Most Informative, Most Technical, Most Simple, Most Understandable and more!  Awards will come with up to 1000 BTS per entry and will be awarded depending on the excellence of the submissions.  These awards will also be given for community participation, which can be in the form of submitted artwork or feedback on the submissions.

Let's see those entries!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:40:27 pm by Nullstreet »