Author Topic: I mined bitusd two days but did not receive bitusd  (Read 1635 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I just check the payout details ,I receive  16 usd   +5%

I figured that was the issue. We don't have as many x11 miners right now and some of the coins sometimes take a little more time to release. So today was a bigger payout.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I just check the payout details ,I receive  16 usd   +5%
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
You can start by going to the payouts page to see if your payout is located there:

http://pool.minebitshares.com/payouts

If you are mining with X11 I can tell you that payouts didn't go out last night because they were below the minimum threshold for processing. They will certainly go out tonight.

So if it was last nights payouts you are only referring to and it was X11, then this is why.

If there was some other payout the day before you were expecting that is showing on the payouts page, please feel free to contact me and provide all of your details.
yes I mine X11 and wait the first pay , ;))

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

You can start by going to the payouts page to see if your payout is located there:

http://pool.minebitshares.com/payouts

If you are mining with X11 I can tell you that payouts didn't go out last night because they were below the minimum threshold for processing. They will certainly go out tonight.

So if it was last nights payouts you are only referring to and it was X11, then this is why.

If there was some other payout the day before you were expecting that is showing on the payouts page, please feel free to contact me and provide all of your details.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
I mined bitusd two days but did not receive bitusd