Author Topic: Chains/Communities/Devs BitShares should be Allies with?  (Read 3537 times)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Here are a few that seem to be doing some interesting things (in no particular order):

Crypti, Qora, IOCoin, SuperNET, NEM, Horizon, NXT, Burst

Can anyone speak about how other platforms like these can actually be integrated with Bitshares?  I understand they can utilize the Bitshares blockchain instead of their own by issuing a UIA for their own currency.  But most (if not all) of those listed above are more than just a coin.  So what about the functionalities they are building?  Would their devs need to become Bitshares devs and port their functionality over?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
how about the SuperNET crew:

http://www.supernet.org/index.php

i'd also be interested in integrating with privacy oriented groups, like Dash or Monero ...would be great to layer in those features with BTS or SmartCoins at some level.

the more allies we have the better...
Yup and I've been working on tech integration between syscoin and bts. It will provide bts with decentralized marketplace and much more once turing complete.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The ones who would complement BitShares like communities who are developing voting, anonymity and pegging features
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
how about the SuperNET crew:

http://www.supernet.org/index.php

i'd also be interested in integrating with privacy oriented groups, like Dash or Monero ...would be great to layer in those features with BTS or SmartCoins at some level.

the more allies we have the better...

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Maidsafe! Love this project....
Synereo....

Nice one Fuzzy!  +5%

Offline fuzzy

Are there any blockchains out there you know of that we should start approaching for beyond bitcoin hangouts and community integration? 

We have to recognize that by gaining allies in this space, we are setting ourselves and BitShares to become a juggernaut.  The best way to do this is to earn the trust of those devs and communities whose tech we feel will be important moving forward. 

Please list the blockchain tech currently available that you would like to see us approach in hopes of bringing them on board someday to fulfill worker proposals in their own respective areas of specialty.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D