Author Topic: [July/Agust 2015] BCN ♥ - The Nullstreet Journal № 0.5  (Read 5594 times)

jakub

Everything very professional indeed. Really well done.
Except one section.. the BTSFAIR introduction. How come nobody edited it before publishing??

I proofread and lightly copy edit most of the material that comes from our international friends, but only just enough so that the content can be understood. I don't like to completely remove their accent, or else it would not be/sound authentic ;)
As much as I appreciate everything you are doing, Prometheus, I disagree on this one.
In this case I think preserving the BTS image is more important than letting this guy sound authentic.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Except one section.. the BTSFAIR introduction. How come nobody edited it before publishing??

I proofread and lightly copy edit most of the material that comes from our international friends, but only just enough so that the content can be understood. I don't like to completely remove their accent, or else it would not be/sound authentic ;)
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

jakub

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
I'm really impressed with the quality of this newsletter, it's *VERY* professional. Good work!

Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline MJK

• View Profile
There is clearly a lot being done behind the scenes.  +5% +5%

Looking forward to 2.0 and getting those leaflets out in Greece.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Awesome job, and thanks for the hard work!
 +5% +5% +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
From cryptoprometheus:

Welcome back to the NullStreet Journal,

For the last 6 months, Cass and I have worked hard to present you with an authentic “snapshot” of the state of our ecosystem by gathering and organizing the written reports of both elected and unelected BitShares supporters. We have been overwhelmed by the positive response to our efforts, and overjoyed with the fruits they have produced. Because of this, we tell you without an ounce of sadness or regret that this is the final issue of the NullStreet Journal in its current format.

Arrgh! Wait, don’t panic! We would never abandon you guys. In fact, we have made significant improvements to the system and soon we will launch DPOShub, a stylish and feature rich web-based platform where everyone can share their updates and announcements. In a few weeks, Jonathan Baha’i (@DataSecurityNode) and I will announce the beginning of beta testing, so be sure to check out the full report on page 18. In the mean time, we hope you enjoy this oversized edition - the final installment of the BitShares community newsletter: The NullStreet Journal.

CryptoPrometheus and cass

Download - The Nullstreet Journal № 0.5

Newsletter on mailchimp

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:36:48 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█