Author Topic: Bitshares 2.0 Exchange  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Once graphene is launched, hopefully more centralised exchanges will integrate with Bitshares and eliminate the risk of fractional reserves and other related  issues.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I currently see several exchanges trading BTS. When Bitshares 2.0 is released will this stop? I mean you can't trade Bank of America stocks (NYSE) on Nasdaq's exchange. What I am trying to ask here, is Bitshares 2.0 going to be like a traditional stock market? Will BTS function like stocks, BitAssets paired with other BitAssets function like Forex and Commodities? Will Bitshares 2.0 have some type of Futures and Options market? IMO Bitshares 2.0 will have to function as such to reach mass adoption. Can somebody weigh in on this topic?

BTS, the crypto token, is still going to be traded on the exchanges its on now. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

BitEnthusiast

I currently see several exchanges trading BTS. When Bitshares 2.0 is released will this stop? I mean you can't trade Bank of America stocks (NYSE) on Nasdaq's exchange. What I am trying to ask here, is Bitshares 2.0 going to be like a traditional stock market? Will BTS function like stocks, BitAssets paired with other BitAssets function like Forex and Commodities? Will Bitshares 2.0 have some type of Futures and Options market? IMO Bitshares 2.0 will have to function as such to reach mass adoption. Can somebody weigh in on this topic?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:42:39 am by BitEnthusiast »