Author Topic: Brownie Distribution Update  (Read 8225 times)

Offline phillyguy

I     phillyguy     I      phillyguy     I      turkeyleg       I

Have no clue if I formatted that right from a smartphone. For the record - reading the discussion about how to record who attended the mumble made me feel like I was in a Monty Python sketch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
|                    liondani                     |                       delegate.liondani                     |              liondani           |

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
|               lafona                |                lafona                |               lafona            |
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline bobmaloney

Would it not help to have an open google sheet and have everyone fill their details directly on there.
This may save you work.

+5%

|                    bobmaloney                     |                       bobmaloney                     |                   bobmaloney                 |
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Would it not help to have an open google sheet and have everyone fill their details directly on there.
This may save you work.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
|               lil_jay890                |                lil_jay890                |               mattjohnson            |

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
|               MrJeans                |                MrJeans                |               MrJeans            |

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
|                    clayop                     |                       clayop_jaewoo                     |              clayop           |

Edit: clayop-jaewoo -> clayop_jaewoo
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:21:18 am by clayop »
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline topcandle

|                    topcandle                     |                       sxis                     |              frozenfan           |
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

|                    Tuck Fheman                     |                       tuckfheman                     |              tuckfheman-com           |

Offline fuzzy

Thanks to Fox, I now have a VPS that has the engine to support the wallet.  This means I can begin Distributing the tokens. 

With that said, until we find a more autonomous means of distributing, I need to put together an Excel sheet with Forum Names, Mumble Names and their corresponding Account Names. 

Please use this thread to give this information (in the format provided below):

|               Forum Name                |                Mumble Name                |               Account Name            |

*Example*
|                    Fuzzy                     |                       Fuzzy                     |              BeyondBitcoin           |

Note for above^  BeyondBitcoin is not technically my personal account and the balance will reflect this at the point when I can access my wallet from a secure location and transfer my personal funds.  So PLEASE do not send me anything for anonymous donations/gifts/payments...etc at this account unless it is for the Beyond Bitcoin Guild members.   

If you do not do this, I cannot guarantee you will receive your Brownies. Thank you everyone for understanding and patience in this matter as I am trying to put this into motion with low resources and a little less advance notice than I would prefer.  Brownies WILL be distributed and I WILL make sure to do it in a relatively quick manner.  Also, please try to have patience as we will be making changes over time (some will work well out of the box---while others might need fixed/dropped). 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:10:58 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D