Author Topic: HYPR key - FYI  (Read 2058 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
UPDATE:

i wrote them before 2 days

me:

why was my order cancelled if i may ask?
---
So i paid before to month now … and today you cancel the order, but you’ve worked since 2 months with my money? Really?
Sry but not amused … also that i don’t get info about. Looking forward to your resoponse on this asap! Thx …

hypr support:
Mr Cass,

Please accept our apologies, once again.

We are unable to ship your order because we cannot ship the product to consumers. 

The product is a commercial cyber security product meant for large enterprises.

We refunded the full amount you paid and you should see that refund in 2-3 business days. As an additional gesture, yesterday we emailed you a Starbucks gift card in the amount of $10.

Once again, our apologies and thank you for your understanding.

me:
it’s ok … guess you don’t get my point! before starting you stated to deliver a consumer version, therefore you made a pre-sale!
Now you have enough funding from large scale enterprises, so no problem to put of your first supporters…

Anyway … so you’ve said you refunded the money… mh .. guess this was my last paid item via paypal before closing my account there!
So how i’m able to track you refund!? Looking forward hearing from you thx!

And thx again for the additional starbucks gift card.. so i can’t secure me private funds but can drink coffee meanwhile .. well done!

to be continued…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
This is disgraceful, i feel bad for you cass.  It doesn't surprise me..... this development apparently had a head and therefore it was corruptible.  There are many promising innovations being stifled or co-opted at the moment by the infinite FIAT and threat combo.  Either that or they are scammers....

Bring on reputation systems!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Actually .. I would call it scam .. they screw you over your first-mover advantage and only paid a $10 starbucks interest for the risk you took with them ..

yup yes it feels a bit shady... but ok guess it's normal when goverments dive into :P

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Actually .. I would call it scam .. they screw you over your first-mover advantage and only paid a $10 starbucks interest for the risk you took with them ..

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
scam :(

I don't think it's a scam ... as stated in their reply ... and they refund the money ...but they could work with it 2 month to get into this large scale business ...

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I've ordered a HYPR key development kit as an early supporter 2 month ago and paid $75.00!

Today i'm getting an email with a cancellation with following content

As you recall, we initially launched the HYPR platform to biometrically secure payments for the consumer sector. 

Over the past quarter, interest in the HYPR technology has primarily come from the government, banking, healthcare and other large enterprise sectors. As much as we would like to serve both the consumer and enterprise markets, to do so properly is not possible as today the HYPR platform is being licensed as a large scale enterprise security product.

We thank you for your early support of the HYPR platform and we have refunded your full purchase price. The refunded amount has already been processed and you should see the refund posted in 2-3 business days. Within the next 24 hours you will also be receiving a Starbucks e-gift card in the amount of USD $10 as a further gesture of our appreciation.

If you don’t see your refund within 3 business days - please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@hypr.com for immediate support.

If you would like to discuss evaluating the HYPR Biometric Security platform for large enterprises, please request an evaluation on our company website.

Thank you,

LOL - really a 10 bucks Starbucks e-gift card ? ... I'm really annoyed about their behaviour .. they have worked 2 month with my money and no refuse to deliver to private persons ... not amused and i want to share this ...