Author Topic: Can't seem to find Bitshares talk on tappa talk  (Read 3539 times)

38PTSWarrior

Here:
Network
Error
When
Connecting
To
Forum
From
Tapatalk

Edit: I re-installed and now it is working
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:05:16 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Does anyone else see a different screen resolution (or font?) for bitsharestalk?

could you provide a screenshot pls?
http://imgur.com/g3xNdXh

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Does anyone else see a different screen resolution (or font?) for bitsharestalk?
Yes ... same here .. maybe caused by a tapatalk update

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

could you provide a screenshot pls?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Tapatalk asks me for password, have to make reset..

38PTSWarrior

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep .. i'm trying to reach out to @Amazon ..but no luck yet! So i had to re-register us on tapatalk ..!

So pls go to tapatalk and search for bitsharestalk ... it should be foundable now directly under bitsharestalk

Thx for you understanding!

p.s.: @bitsapphire : also the tapatalk plugin has to get updated to 4.2.4 ...! Wasn't able to achieve this via packet manager!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
TapaTalk is working again for me .. @cass re-registered and upgraded the plugin .. so everyone may need to re-add the forum in tapatalk

Offline svk

The app wasnt working for me either until I re-entered my password.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
mh ok .. i don't get why is currently not working correctly ... problem on this is .. amazon was setting up this more then a year before ... and guess i won't able to reach out to him!
Will try to get in contact with asap .. will keep you in the loop ... maybe we have to re.register forum on tapatalk so we will have access to the setting panel and API secret etc

Offline VoR0220

The way i got tappa talk to work (as i couldn't find it either through tappa talk search) was to.

Go to my iphone browser (Safari or whatever you are using).
Search for bitsharestalk.org
Click on it

It should then prompt to open the forum using tapatalk. That way, i did, and it loaded straight up.

That worked. Thanks for the help.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline allseeinguy

The way i got tappa talk to work (as i couldn't find it either through tappa talk search) was to.

Go to my iphone browser (Safari or whatever you are using).
Search for bitsharestalk.org
Click on it

It should then prompt to open the forum using tapatalk. That way, i did, and it loaded straight up.

Offline Myshadow

• View Profile
Yep, it says "this forum is not available on Tapatalk, please contact your forum admin." Also doesn't show up in the search.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
anyone here still have issues with connecting to forum via tapatalk?