Author Topic: Tapatalk = Network error, please try again later. (get_config)  (Read 6409 times)

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
Tapatalk functionality has been restored. Please post here if you encounter any issues.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Tapatalk functionality has been restored. Please post here if you encounter any issues.
Yhea .. thanks!!

Offline bitsapphire

Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline bitsapphire

We're working hard to resolve this problem and will update you here.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:14:16 am by cass »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep.. again ... the main problem currently .. is that forum was moved ... and first days without SSL .. so old tapatalk forum didn't work!

I've tried to get in contact with @Amazon several times over the past weeks, without luck!
He's is the original creator of Bitsharestalk on tapatalk ... and i can't use this domain again if once registered via tapatalk!

So  maybe it would make sense to contact tapatalk directly with this wish to give us login credentials to this account!..
It's just annoying ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

Yea same here, haven't been able to use Tapatalk for bitshares for weeks now :(
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
I've been getting this message for several days =  (Network error,  please try again later. (get_config)
I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, tried manual and auto login on 2 different android devices, but still no bitsharestalk access (Play & PTS working fine)

Is anybody else encountering the same issue?