Author Topic: SETL Industrializes Blockchain For Enterprise-Level Financial Services Settlemen  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
The amount of human brain power that is wasted is staggering.

reach equilibrium with this planet and the intelligent species that live here

begin exploring the outer reaches of our inner space as well as the outer reaches of physical space.

Should our technological advancements birth true AI, we'd better learn to play nice.

The war on plants is $uicidal

This blockchain will fund initiatives based in sunny Colorado

It only took 888 thousand people

You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
The truth is, for me, building Blockchains and using this incredible technology (in its purest form) is an act of love. A tacit act of love for freedom, for honour, for justice, for all.

Is there anything more important, more motivating , more defining, more enduring, more beautiful, than love?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:41:59 pm by Ben Mason »

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I loved your rant erlich! Blockchains will represent social constitutions far more precisely and honestly than any current system.

Once the effects off technological advancements in robotics & AI begin to be felt in earnest, humans will be forced to evolve spiritually. By that I mean we will need to rediscover purpose and redefine our values. Time is the most precious of resources. Many humans already have that in abundance, we just don't know what to do with it. The amount of human brain power that is wasted is staggering.

The only thing that makes sense to me is for us to first reach equilibrium with this planet and the intelligent species that live here. Then begin exploring the outer reaches of our inner space as well as the outer reaches of physical space.

Should our technological advancements birth true AI, we'd better learn to play nice.

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
Who is getting into crypto now?  People who want to be managers of their own space.

TLDR:  Robotic laws and governance is technological progress because it is scientifically provable to be 100% fair.  Each and every time, certain parts of the law will never change.  This is a human scientific evolution, not a political choice.  Those who know crypto speak future survival in a robotic world tomorrow.

provable

The question is now when will the next few billion fiat bucks hop into crypto and everybody quits bitching about cash because the latest blockchain technology is busy blowing everyone's mind who is not starving.  The Greece thing would have blown bitcoin to mooooooon.  So if a potential Greek bond default leads to a rise in all crypto, and QE bailouts change the golden ratio, then when? 

Hopefully before it's worthless, and I can no longer purchase any bitBalogna

http://bitsharestalk.org/Smileys/aaron/5percent.png
This may not be related, but better get used to seeing the same tech elsewhere as CNX will be licensing the software if BTS 2.0 can demonstrate Graphene's usability.

I hope their phone is ringing off the hook!

Hell yeah, and the bigger Graphene gets, the bigger our development team balloons

We will be curing cancer and shit

A modern day Berkshire Hathaway of accounting:  An accounting company providing service to many companies.  Providing an efficient service at or below current market rate.  Why? because we can operate like this at a profit (for now).

I rue the day our fullpay-scale worker delegate solves the telomere problem we had him working on the past year with zero progress, we had been busting their balls the whole time...

and you're a BTS high ro-la

can't wait to get my hands on these tools!

There is still such an immense value of commodity wealth in the world, and this blockchain accounting business can do anything that accountants & managers of my money can do because who else should manage your money !

and just as I know the value of this money, so do I also know the value of that money as well.  Those who can't see the value of this money can surely not see the value in that money.  bitPorkBellies

BitShares is robotic disintermediation of jobs for humans.  More starving people, that our blockchain will raise funds for, and fewer of us able to accumulate for when we are physically incapacitated.  We need to teach crypto to the masses fast!  We need to reduce regulation and let the small entrepreneur compete based on his reputation alone.  Because the individual entrepreneur cares about the environment when they work from home!  The blockchian is transparent.  Fool us once shame on us.  While there is still some stored wealth in the world, let's spend it on scientific evolution, maybe we can discover cheap energy to keep the party going just a little bit longer.  Money into this public blockchain goes to public works like that, because those will help us survive more sustainably.  Our species survival depends on our cooperation and charity to those who are our slow learning friends who will need teaching.  Someone like whom you know that the computer language called blockchain just sent an industry of hungry humans packing. 

and offer me a greater range of values in which to base my currency choices on.  They always told you to be diversified.  I don't want to own just bitPeanutButter, but bitJelly too.

more value selective currency - free market floats eventually wagging the dog and becoming the "go to" lie detector for global commodity market pricing.  Oops, did we just give that one away.  These are not my ideas, these are my discovery with my eyes.  I did nothing but open them and look ahead at which "western industry destroying financial unemployment social starving disaster" that our "free access to computers for all" right has inevitably brought.  We are at the front of technological discovery.  All our "altruistic" free-knowledge to the "global population."  Individual-rights to "learn whatever you choose" has brought us this choice between perfectly equal austerity and robotic emulation (in order to survive)

9 out of the last 10 times when I was an unemployed entrepreneur working out of my home, I was technically unemployed.

It's not that the jig is up, it's that the accountants, will no longer be needed, and the general service clerks, or the cooks.  China just got pissed that it had to print so much on their turn (every nation cries when it's their turn)(what's a Trillion now a days)(6% of it went directly into Google, why?  Because either people are using Google more or more people are using Google.

Our turn at QE is next, because if we don't print overt QE5, then we really get to see exactly just how much real collateral is in these non-transparent systems when the asset price deflation hits. If it's a headfake before the ultimate deflationary crash, then they will be so far ahead by the time we catch up..Oh, wait, we are already here.  Where are any other low risk currency options besides, fiat, real gold, and crypto(including smart-commodities)?

Crypto encompasses the other 2, and picks up the entire COMEX.

Maybe we'll find that the telomere problem was solved long ago!

My job got taken by a robot, now I'm broke.  Living in America you never had it that hard, its going to get harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU#t=2m16s

Better learn to speak robot.  Now everybody now, this storm is approaching, no one will be spared from the Terminators.  This is the human race vs the mechanical machines.  Ain't nobody got time for humans vs humans no more.  Humans attacking other humans can no longer occur when a superchain is near.

The future is awesome for those who can afford it, so save for a rainy day because when that robot takes all the jobs in your industry, what new physical conditions will you be adapting to over time?

TLDR maybe we can get a job translating for our new robot masters if you can't grow food.

Blockchain is Robot for immutable calculator.  Pity the accountants.  This tech is far too valuable to the corporations to allow government to ban now.  Who is wagging who here, remember?

If it's not BitShares, then it's going to be some other brand that we all will be interested in allowing it to improve our lives.

BitShares is not a revolution, it's an evolution.  Your new robot masters are inevitable as and dependable gravity

in crypto, every free blockchain is a nation which is united under Satochi's global crypto laws of fair and honest value transaction integrity.

And with that rant gentlemen.... may this thread sink into the great abyss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko4s3CfBi0#t=13s
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:21:45 am by Erlich Bachman »
You own the network, but who pays for development?

sumantso

This may not be related, but better get used to seeing the same tech elsewhere as CNX will be licensing the software if BTS 2.0 can demonstrate Graphene's usability.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
The 100 000 TPS part.
Ya it is notable. A coincidence? I hope not