Author Topic: Good News from Qora!  (Read 12406 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+1 for symbiotics

Offline EstefanTT

I forgot to say in my comment that the answer I received on slack was from Vrontis.

Thanks for the detailed answer !

I like the idea of some symbiotic relation between QORA and BitShares ;p

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Tuck Fheman

I asked on the QORA slack channel if there is some news about the integration on BitShares.

I had this answer ;

"We actually need an official info about the whole story with bitshares, we dont know in simple terms what that integration means or even the insights on a more detailed approach to conclude on this"

Anyone here have info or a simple explanation on the potential integration ?

I'm not sure who responded, but I have discussed this with Vrontis and what's indicated above is pretty accurate. We've only covered basics of integrating things like Qora's decentralized web into BitShares 2.0 as a Worker Proposal. Clearing up what exactly doing that means is what's still being discussed and it needs to be discussed among all of the Qora Dev's and put to a vote by the Qora Community. The original vote I believe was a bit confusing (as far as what the vote meant) and only a small fraction of the Community voted (from my last check). There is also the option that Qora "may" (again, this has only been discussed once or twice) in the future as a possibility create something like bitQora as a UIA on BitShares 2.0.

To be clear, right now, the Qora Dev team are only focused on working on the Qora blockchain and there is no internal discussion among the Dev's about doing anything on the BitShares blockchain and probably won't be any time soon. It is however a future possibility.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:47:32 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline EstefanTT

I asked on the QORA slack channel if there is some news about the integration on BitShares.

I had this answer ;

"We actually need an official info about the whole story with bitshares, we dont know in simple terms what that integration means or even the insights on a more detailed approach to conclude on this"

Anyone here have info or a simple explanation on the potential integration ?
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
are they  exchange?

QbQYmCKKNN3GWQcrxP6KtWuam38U9xAQHb   yes   702,626,277.13357848
QSStorFS9PUy9yfrEpPmarA7r2psdnYf9P   yes   612,776,019.07844280

Not that we know of. 

QPV (#1 holder) is polo cold wallet, and QXN (#6) is bter.  These two we dont know who they belong to.  It is possible hat they are also exchange wallets, this occurred at one point in the past where one of the top wallets turned out to also be a bter wallet address.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
are they  exchange?

QbQYmCKKNN3GWQcrxP6KtWuam38U9xAQHb   yes   702,626,277.13357848
QSStorFS9PUy9yfrEpPmarA7r2psdnYf9P   yes   612,776,019.07844280

Offline fuzzy

Also, if we want even more voting, probably someone should explain the details of what it would mean for this to happen.

This will be highly appreciated.

honestly I think this would be a great question to ask bytemaster if you want nitty gritty down and dirty details.  The best time to ask imho would be during a hangout (but naturally I am biased).
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline sudo

• View Profile

any plan or timesheet  of  start   integrate qora to bitshares?

1: Explain to the Qora devs what it means.
2: ???
3: Profit.

who start the vote ?

Here is the result of a recent poll the Qora community posted for integration of blockchain blogging (and more) into BitShares:
http://qora.co.in/?q=integrate+qora+to+bitshares&poll

Offline Ander

• View Profile

1: Explain to the Qora devs what it means.
2: ???
3: Profit.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline sudo

• View Profile
Also, if we want even more voting, probably someone should explain the details of what it would mean for this to happen.

welcome   

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Hey Vrontis ! Welcom on board here! :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Vrontis

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
option   voites   % of total
yes   1,875,075,363.49623357    [87.94%]
no   257,202,654.65826050    [12.06%]
all voites:   2,132,278,018.15449407

37 accounts voting only.. Is this proposal being taken seriously by the community?

37 accounts voting only  & 2x% shares of qora
OMG

21% of stake voting is more than we get for Bitshares delegates.  Its being taken at least as seriously as people voting for delegates in Bitshares.

Offline sudo

• View Profile

37 accounts voting only.. Is this proposal being taken seriously by the community?

37 accounts voting only  & 2x% shares of qora
OMG

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado