Author Topic: interest platform for cryptos  (Read 2227 times)

Offline regismol

• View Profile
I wonder if looking at the deposit addresses could shed some light on this.  I suppose if they are running a ponzi they are smart enough to create transactions that makes it look like they are trading.  Doubling your money in a little over 8 days definitely seems too good to be true.
yes but i guess the FAQ covers all of it well enough for me...
I got paid again today  +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I wonder if looking at the deposit addresses could shed some light on this.  I suppose if they are running a ponzi they are smart enough to create transactions that makes it look like they are trading.  Doubling your money in a little over 8 days definitely seems too good to be true.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline regismol

• View Profile
How is this NOT a ponzi?
read the faq it explains it quite thoroughly

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
How is this NOT a ponzi?

Offline regismol

• View Profile
3. Withdraw ROI Hourly
Every hour you will receive 1% of the amount you have invested. You may withdraw this amount at any time you wish, instantly to your desired crypto wallet, or, alternatively store it in your CoinClockwork wallet. You may also activate the 'Flush' feature in order to automatically withdraw all wallet balances to a specific address as soon as the minimum is reached.

1% interest would be ok .. per year .. not per hour ..
I'd call this ponzi or scam!
you think so?
1% being including base, takes that 100 hours  to get the original you put in..
I'm not sure, 1% per hour after that first 100 hour stage isn't the toughest task in a traders eyes. that's my opinion, and if I were trading fulltime.
that's my opinion, each to there own.
how long do you think this scheme will last?

100 hours?
yep takes 100 hours to get what you put in back
Everything after that 100 hours is profit
Still paying for me and growing pretty steadily to, popping up on other alt forums from what i can see

Offline lakerta06

3. Withdraw ROI Hourly
Every hour you will receive 1% of the amount you have invested. You may withdraw this amount at any time you wish, instantly to your desired crypto wallet, or, alternatively store it in your CoinClockwork wallet. You may also activate the 'Flush' feature in order to automatically withdraw all wallet balances to a specific address as soon as the minimum is reached.

you think so?
I'm not sure, 1% per hour after that first 100 hour stage isn't the toughest task in a traders eyes. that's my opinion, and if I were trading fulltime.

100 hours?

Offline regismol

• View Profile
3. Withdraw ROI Hourly

you think so?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
3. Withdraw ROI Hourly

Offline regismol

• View Profile
bts community, whats up.
i've been looking around for a interest platform or website for altcoins, looking to build while i'm away from pc and unable to trade. As a trader I know it's pretty easy to earn high commission if you have dedication and focus, so ideas come to mind when I saw this and invested:
https://coinclockwork.com
I've invested and been getting paid, no problem. I won't share an affiliate link, purely for discussion and opinions not condoning the use of this.
I want to know opinions on the business concept and possible lifetime of the site?
what do you think?
thanks, keep on bts'in