Author Topic: Micro update  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I hope for the best... thats why i have been buying the dips and dumps in price

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

but what if your CEO "runs out of money" or simply quits supporting it the way he does it right now?

I think the "There's not a chance in hell this project "couldn't be realized"!" sort of answers that question.. there must be enough to see things through already.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
but what if your CEO "runs out of money" or simply quits supporting it the way he does it right now?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
basically this is the cliffhanger...

Funds
As I've mentioned before, we have weathered the storm of declining BTC prices and all the expenses we have incurred to this point so we will be coming to the end of our rope on the funds that amassed during the pre-sale – again no need to panic our CEO is putting in his own money like he did before to tie us over so, no worries there.
We are now preparing plans for a possible (probable!) private round of funding into the PeerTracks corporation to take this to the next level.

=============================
This implies one thing... "we told you that we were running out of money, so unfortunately the project couldnt be realized"

With all the fancy announcements and promises it is time to show some REAL value otherwise this is just a bubble. Sorry for being so "direct"  but crypto world taught us a lot of lessons and right now it looks like we see another iteration of delays

Nothing wrong with being direct!

There's not a chance in hell this project "couldn't be realized"!
We are just getting to the exciting part. But you are right and without showing anything tangible, well my posts are moot.

Something like this takes a lot of time though. so many moving parts, and it's very much like building on quicksand. The crypto-space is a wild place to be, and honestly the music space is insane haha. It's a world of government "solutions" via royalties and copyright offices and lawsuits and everyone fighting for the same tiny pie.
Navigating and developing something that is set to change it all is no easy task!

That's all I'll say for now, since nothing I can say can really prove your wrong, I'd have to SHOW what we have. And I can't show that yet!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

38PTSWarrior

Very cool update .. If you don't mind I will direct a friend of mine to this thread so that he can get in contact with you for testing ..
+5%
Ima gonna do the same now
Edit: done
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:00:30 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
..  crypto world taught us a lot of lessons and right now it looks like we see another iteration of delays
For instance the pre-sale of TreZors?

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
basically this is the cliffhanger...

Funds
As I've mentioned before, we have weathered the storm of declining BTC prices and all the expenses we have incurred to this point so we will be coming to the end of our rope on the funds that amassed during the pre-sale – again no need to panic our CEO is putting in his own money like he did before to tie us over so, no worries there.
We are now preparing plans for a possible (probable!) private round of funding into the PeerTracks corporation to take this to the next level.

=============================
This implies one thing... "we told you that we were running out of money, so unfortunately the project couldnt be realized"

With all the fancy announcements and promises it is time to show some REAL value otherwise this is just a bubble. Sorry for being so "direct"  but crypto world taught us a lot of lessons and right now it looks like we see another iteration of delays

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Very cool update .. If you don't mind I will direct a friend of mine to this thread so that he can get in contact with you for testing ..
+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
mail sent: being a tester :)

+5% thx for the updates ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline joereform

Thanks for the update. You guys rock!  +5%

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Very encouraging update. Can't wait (but I will)!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Nicely done  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bobmaloney

+5%  Thanks for the update cob!

Do the changes from 1.0 to 2.0 have any effect on the use or reliance of the previously planned stack of technologies, such as Hyperledger?
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline roadscape

Great to hear, cob! Thanks for the update.

So I am happy to say that we are going DIRECTLY to the Ferrari, aka the MUSE blockchain (made from Graphene's toolkit)
We are coming out of the gates with an already fast and scalable product. Features that were going to be implemented "eventually" will be implemented NOW.

+5%
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Thanks for the update cob!  +5%

Everything will happen at once  :D