Author Topic: BTS Trading Volume  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
6-9 months ago $200k was normal.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Has anyone been watching BTS trading volume? The other day it was at $24K, today it's at $60K!! It's also number 5 on CMC when compared to other cryptos.

60k is about normal.  Volume has been pretty low recently. 

What's considered high?

the highest i see for BTS history is about $4.6M volume mid-Aug 2014...

I see. Do you think we'll be going back to $4.6M 24hr trading volume anytime soon?

You will soon see much more than $4.6 mil daily imho..Give it a couple of months (weeks maybe?) until BTS v2 is released..When this happens people will start complaining that BTS is very expensive and they didn't have the chance to buy low..
Someone needs to dump?
I would say $200,000 - $400,000. Just my unreasoned expectation. Getting to Ripple's regular volume
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Has anyone been watching BTS trading volume? The other day it was at $24K, today it's at $60K!! It's also number 5 on CMC when compared to other cryptos.

What's considered high?

I see. Do you think we'll be going back to $4.6M 24hr trading volume anytime soon?

You will soon see much more than $4.6 mil daily imho..Give it a couple of months (weeks maybe?) until BTS v2 is released..When this happens people will start complaining that BTS is very expensive and they didn't have the chance to buy low..

BitEnthusiast

What's considered high?

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053

What's considered high?

BitEnthusiast

What's considered high?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

BitEnthusiast