Author Topic: [ANN] MMC.1GH.COM - GPU mining, CPU mining ★  (Read 162914 times)

Offline badbonez

• View Profile
Lol - wish I hadn't seen this thread.  I restarted and now my 270 is slower then before.  Anyway, Reorder says they're working on it.
MMC: MQ4EA85nnZwytrcqx9rJSpDWVTSXaxfqmc

Offline leezj

• View Profile
280x, restarted the miner fails to 12hpm :'(

Offline reorder

• View Profile
It appears that we have a substantial inflow of new miners and have to deal with overload in yet another system. This is going to take another hour or two.

Offline jinyi416

• View Profile
And my friend, he is using 280X, also the speed is reduced to 15HPM, but we have 270 speed is normal, maintained at 10HPM

Offline jinyi416

• View Profile
Sorry for my poor English. Like several of the above, I have been running in the 7970 20HPM, but has been 14HPM after two hours ago I restarted, after reading the post I tried to restart my computer, but the speed is still 14HPM, I do not know What is the problem

Offline Ranilin

• View Profile
Yes, I restarted three times after your post but still same. Maybe there is a problem with my machine I don't know though my friend also get 15 hpm too. lets see maybe it will increase.

Offline phrozenspite

• View Profile
Everything is back to normal now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

My hpms still same around 14 :/
Would you please try restarting your miner? Displayed values are very slow to change after you have ran your miner for a long time.
restarting mine now, but i'm seeing the same thing that HPM/WPM were still slower than before
supporting Newmine for a fair Memorycoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389386.0

Offline reorder

• View Profile

Would you please try restarting your miner? Displayed values are very slow to change after you have ran your miner for a long time.

Offline Ranilin

• View Profile

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Hi I have two Gigabyte AMD 7970 GPU and the issue I am having is that it will mine for a few hours and then activity for the GPU's on the AMD VISION Engine Control Center goes down to 0%. When it is mining activity is 99%. Then I look over at the command prompt to see if it shows any sort of error and it doesn't show any sort of error

It just shows what the last share was like the hpm and at what time.

Is anyone having this issue or have any idea what is going on? Also clock settings for GPUs are 975 and 1255 for memory.
I'd suspect card hanging due to overheat here.

It was off for 7 hours while I slept and the mining program was open it just wasn't mining. Shouldn't it start back up on its own after 7 hours of "cooling?"

I went in and manually closed the mining program and restarted it again. It just gets really annoying because I have to keep doing this every few hours.

Any recommendation as to what can be done to stop this? Thanks for your response!!
When (if) the card hangs, it does not tell miner something went wrong, so the miner can only sit there and wait for response. Perhaps you have to force your fans to always run at 90-100% speed.

Ok thanks I will try that and see if it helps
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline reorder

• View Profile

Offline Trokhon

• View Profile
Guys,

We are experiencing overload in some of our subsystems, this is why your hpm has dropped. It is not related to increased difficulty.

Things will get back to normal in under an hour, stay tuned!
ah ok many thanks
could this be also the reason for hanging miners ? becaus I have this today but not yesterday

Offline sceneboss

• View Profile
yesterday i got 3.4 with i7 2600K, today im getting 2.8 - 2.9.. and 280X today about 16hpm

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Guys,

We are experiencing overload in some of our subsystems, this is why your hpm has dropped. It is not related to increased difficulty.

Things will get back to normal in under an hour, stay tuned!

Offline phrozenspite

• View Profile
So difficulty affects performance and not just chance at finding a block?  And does this affect CPUs equally or is it just GPU mining taking a big hit i wonder
supporting Newmine for a fair Memorycoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389386.0