Author Topic: [ANN] MMC.1GH.COM - GPU mining, CPU mining ★  (Read 161246 times)

Offline fendrickj

• View Profile
I just wanted to make you aware.
I went to check my stats page and it is showing all 0's.
An hour ago it appeared to be correct.

I currently have 2 machines mining, so it shouldn't be blank, but even the Rounds Section is blank.

My wallet is MRF2VddcJqqBkHY7DRkk7fjG7mdhr1aUMH.

Thank-you

This appears to be resolved. Not sure what it was, but it only lasted about 10 minutes.

Offline fendrickj

• View Profile
I just wanted to make you aware.
I went to check my stats page and it is showing all 0's.
An hour ago it appeared to be correct.

I currently have 2 machines mining, so it shouldn't be blank, but even the Rounds Section is blank.

My wallet is MRF2VddcJqqBkHY7DRkk7fjG7mdhr1aUMH.

Thank-you

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Someone on the pool is currently mining with an invalid address MSHCq1xdATTbwiZ2waTXkj4Akncjzh1T4V (address checksum does not match). We advise the owner to switch it to a valid one because payments to this one cannot be done.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Are payouts stuck on some accounts?  My confirmed balance is 37 MMC but it's stopped paying out. Thanks!

MNs7jAV9VbrrAtUSiNjajnZNNv7z24o4Uh
They were stuck indeed. Unstucked now, sorry for the inconvenience!

Offline OCDC55

• View Profile
Are payouts stuck on some accounts?  My confirmed balance is 37 MMC but it's stopped paying out. Thanks!

MNs7jAV9VbrrAtUSiNjajnZNNv7z24o4Uh

Fixed!  Thanks that was quick!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:03:52 pm by OCDC55 »

Offline 1gh

• View Profile
    • 1GH.COM
Our MMC pool is under a huge DDoS attack. We are trying to mitigate it. Stay tuned.

Offline pwizz

• View Profile
Any news on the GPU miner fix for 6xxx series AMD cards? I have a 6970 that's having the RPC communication error.

Offline 1gh

• View Profile
    • 1GH.COM
New cool feature!

1GH autosaves last 5 viewed accounts in your browser's local storage:

Offline peerson

• View Profile
Waiting for CUDA version~~~ :)

Offline 1gh

• View Profile
    • 1GH.COM
reorder could you add a 24hr earnings stat to the user page, makes it just so much easier to look at quickly to get an idea how good/bad the last 24hrs were and in general just to know what was earned in 24hr cycle.
We are already working on it and this feature will be available soon:

reorder Please addon more stats....
Mined last 24 hours
or
Mined:
.... etc
Ok. We will add more stats. Stay tuned.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
reorder could you add a 24hr earnings stat to the user page, makes it just so much easier to look at quickly to get an idea how good/bad the last 24hrs were and in general just to know what was earned in 24hr cycle.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Reject reason is mostly stating share invalid which only starts to happen once the pool is cranking on with those heavy miners and their hpm.

To me it seems like a load issue where the pool cant process the getwork shares fast enough then malforms it and returning invalid share.

1gh.com is very stable with far less than 1% reject/stale when those 2 epic miners hashrate drop so I doubt its just a normal issue rather than a server load issue.
This is not a possible course of action, you may get the response slower, but valid share cannot be invalidated. Probably yam thinks it is invalid when it cannot get a response to a share submission in a reasonable time, this is a possibility when that top miner comes with his many connections. We are going to implement a solution for that in a few hours.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Reject reason is mostly stating share invalid which only starts to happen once the pool is cranking on with those heavy miners and their hpm.

To me it seems like a load issue where the pool cant process the getwork shares fast enough then malforms it and returning invalid share.

1gh.com is very stable with far less than 1% reject/stale when those 2 epic miners hashrate drop so I doubt its just a normal issue rather than a server load issue.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
reorder could you look into the high reject rate 10-14% when the server gets packed with those high hpm users.

Right now kinda forced to put more of my hpm on 1gh due to ever diff changing and 1gh just about hitting every block right now, would love it if you could figure out how to drop the rejects when server is loaded.

Ive tested from 3 different locations(europe,asia,usa) just to make sure its not an issue from the one location and when server gets loaded they all get hit with 10-14% rejects.
Does your miner show the reject reason? On our side it looks like most rejects are stales, and that is hard to avoid with memorycoin. We have a plan on how to address the issue, but it requires an additional API implemented in memorycoind itself, and that may take a few days.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
reorder could you look into the high reject rate 10-14% when the server gets packed with those high hpm users.

Right now kinda forced to put more of my hpm on 1gh due to ever diff changing and 1gh just about hitting every block right now, would love it if you could figure out how to drop the rejects when server is loaded.

Ive tested from 3 different locations(europe,asia,usa) just to make sure its not an issue from the one location and when server gets loaded they all get hit with 10-14% rejects.