Author Topic: For those who want a test net...  (Read 18782 times)

Offline svk

If I create a wallet and then I lock it, close the page and revisit the web page it shows me my account. I hope this will not happen in the real thing.
Also if I clear cookies and history etc and I revisit the page i have to re create another wallet? I can't use the one I have created?

I am sure you are aware of these things, just thought to mention them just in case..

The wallet is stored in an IndexedDb in your browser, so if you clear that you delete the wallet. We will have brain key functionality for restoration later and we will make sure this is clear.

As long as you have a wallet you can browse around though so seeing your account without unlocking is normal, at least for now.. You will need to unlock before making transactions only.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

The US guys only just woke up, but James is looking into what happened to the server now.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
If I create a wallet and then I lock it, close the page and revisit the web page it shows me my account. I hope this will not happen in the real thing.
Also if I clear cookies and history etc and I revisit the page i have to re create another wallet? I can't use the one I have created?

I am sure you are aware of these things, just thought to mention them just in case..

Offline Riverhead

what a joke. still cant access

Seriously. Why is this pre alpha site exposed for early testing not stable? Amateur hour up in here.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Read the first entry:

This isn't an official test net by any stretch of the imagination.

Offline Krills

• View Profile

Offline svk

Feels nice and responsive. Massive potential.. 1 second transactions is mind blowing.

I'd love to see the exchange as well, but whenever I click a market the wallet stops working?

Try flipping the markets, there's a bug related to the call orders that breaks the exchange, but its only in one market direction. Already fixed the bug but we need Valentine to update the wallet.

Offline svk

I've been having trouble importing a wallet that has 460 keys. The GUI only gives me the option to reset. 

When trying to import another balance I get the following error:

Code: [Select]
Key import error: The transaction was aborted, so the request cannot be fulfilled.

That's my fault most likely, I appear to have broken some of jcalfees import code when I refactored it..

Offline Riverhead

And here I thought I'd get some sleep tonight. Mnnope!

@Xeroc - Great writeup on how to get a witness up and running. Much appreciated.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Accesses by many Chinese people?  :)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Feels nice and responsive. Massive potential.. 1 second transactions is mind blowing.

I'd love to see the exchange as well, but whenever I click a market the wallet stops working?

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
For those interested, screenshots are still available here.

This is some good work, i really like the look of your screenshots. I wonder if we can incorporate some of this to help polish the look ;)

The performance of 2.0 is night and day compared to the old wallet.  +5%

clout

I've been having trouble importing a wallet that has 460 keys. The GUI only gives me the option to reset. 

When trying to import another balance I get the following error:

Code: [Select]
Key import error: The transaction was aborted, so the request cannot be fulfilled.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:15:36 pm by clout »

Offline EstefanTT

Looks very nice and fluid on Samsung Galaxy tab II with Chrome.

Nice work !!!!!
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)