Author Topic: The War on Cash  (Read 2321 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Stan, has there been any outreach to gold dealers like Mike Maloney for a UIA or bitGLD?  If I recall correctly, GoldMoney (James Turk) has a relationship with BitGold so it would be in our best interest to reach out to dealers once Graphine is ready.

That's a good idea.
But this is not a centralized community.
And no one should feel that they have to wait on us to do something.
Things like this happen most often when some community member takes the initiative.
I enjoy talking to numerous people who have done exactly that with opportunities they have seen.
Hopefully someone will pick up this ball and run with it.
I'll be happy to support their efforts.
Thanks.
 :)

Is there any prepared messages we can approach them with? It really needs to be professionally done when we approach businesses or we'll do more harm than good to our brand.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Stan, has there been any outreach to gold dealers like Mike Maloney for a UIA or bitGLD?  If I recall correctly, GoldMoney (James Turk) has a relationship with BitGold so it would be in our best interest to reach out to dealers once Graphine is ready.

That's a good idea.
But this is not a centralized community.
And no one should feel that they have to wait on us to do something.
Things like this happen most often when some community member takes the initiative.
I enjoy talking to numerous people who have done exactly that with opportunities they have seen.
Hopefully someone will pick up this ball and run with it.
I'll be happy to support their efforts.
Thanks.
 :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

The world desperately needs bitGold. Better yet: bitStable.

Suppose all fiat currencies get printed to toilet paper status and gold loses speculative value because Bitcoin exists.

My guess would be by that time Bitcoin would be stable, but if everybody is still using hyperinflated fiat Bitcoin adoption may not be enough to stabilize it yet.

This would leave the population with nothing stable to peg an asset against. What would we use? bitBread?

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
Mike Maloney's latest 4 minute video.

The War on Cash
300% collateral rate makes BitAsset lack of liquidity and depresses the prices of BTS, WHY the bug is not fixed immediately?

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
More in depth from Joe Salerno: https://youtu.be/x2JPLADXkjU
The world desperately needs bitGold. Better yet: bitStable.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Mike Maloney's latest 4 minute video.

The War on Cash
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.