Author Topic: Epic live 12 hour Q&A or AMA with Max Wright on Wednesday  (Read 1338 times)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Periscope hilariously doesn't work on my Note II. Any chance you will join the mumble server at the same time?
Afraid not.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
Periscope hilariously doesn't work on my Note II. Any chance you will join the mumble server at the same time?

iHashFury

I hope Liberty can drive, type or work your phone  :P

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Feel free to ask questions here as well and I will answer them in video.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Ask anything you like.
Get your stupid questions answered.
Stump me with hard ones.
Criticize comments I have made in the past.
Brainstorm your business idea.
Wednesday is all about you and how I can help you in anyway.
Bitshares, bitcoin, crypto, gold, silver, Austrian economics, Libertarian philosophy, Ancap, Its all on the table.

Here is the selfish background to why I am doing this.
On Wednesday the 12th of August I will be driving for 12 hours from Kansas City to Denver with only my dog 'Liberty' for conversation.
I want you to keep me company. Tune into my live broadcast and ask me anything you want, Good bad and ugly.   I also have some topics prepared that you will love and that no one is talking about.

Who am I?
I am the host of BitsharesTV. I wrote the one and only book on Bitshares available on Amazon and in 7 different languages called Bitshares 101. I wrote a top seller called Bitcoin revolution in 2013. I work with Bitshares and Cryptonomex on marketing and messaging.   All the things you like about Bitshares marketing... that was me. All things you don't like... that was Dan not listening to me   :P
Associate producer of the newly released award winning Bitcoin Documentary "The End of Money as we know it" and  self-proclaimed expert at all the topics mentioned above.

How do you join me?

Step 1. For those on twitter follow me there first @ContrarianDude
Step 2. There is a very cool app released recently by twitter called Periscope. Download it on your phone now. (iPhone and driod apps available)
Step 3. Follow me on Periscope. If you completed step 1 it should happen automatically, but if not click on the 3 people icon in the bottom right. Then click on the magnifying glass in the top left and search and add 'ContrarianDude'
Step 4. Your phone will notify you of when I am live on Wednesday and what I am talking about so you can join in when you want.

If you think there is even a remote chance that you might tune in, even for a few minutes then download the app and follow me now so you get notified of when I am on.  You can ask me questions in text and I can reply in video immediately.

Please share these links as well so others can hear about this event.
https://twitter.com/ContrarianDude/status/628606691693559808

Hopefully I will get to chat to you on Wednesday.  See you then.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:07:53 pm by bitmarket »