Author Topic: Ethereum price discussion  (Read 143333 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
I'm margin selling all the way up to 0.030 myself.

You made the mistake to not participate on ethereum crowd-sale... don't make another one! We need you here...healthy!

Yeah I might lose on this one :) My thinking is that they have a high valuation, a lot for sale under 0.032 and high inflation atm.

If you look at LTC when it had that kind of inflation, it could never maintain a high level, as that 30% inflation would always drag the price down when the current reason for speculative demand dried up.

It's been a good trade so far. ETH made it up to 0.0295 (on NY times article and Visual Studio News) and has been falling since.

It's falling a little bit slower than I expected but it's pretty clear that with the current inflation level it needs frequent big news to sustain this valuation otherwise it's an easy short.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Through technical trading prediction , I expect Ethereum will go to 95 RMB on Yunbi at least .

I changed my mind . After considering the divergence ...... i expect it to drop

;)

yay.....it dropped  :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Through technical trading prediction , I expect Ethereum will go to 95 RMB on Yunbi at least .

;)
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Thanks Xeldal.  I feel much better.  The path forward is now clear.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Xeldal

I'm jonesing here people.  Quick I need lines.  I don't know what to do.  Please give me lines.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I'm jonesing here people.  Quick I need lines.  I don't know what to do.  Please give me lines.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
I'm margin selling all the way up to 0.030 myself.

You made the mistake to not participate on ethereum crowd-sale... don't make another one! We need you here...healthy!

Yeah I might lose on this one :) My thinking is that they have a high valuation, a lot for sale under 0.032 and high inflation atm.

If you look at LTC when it had that kind of inflation, it could never maintain a high level, as that 30% inflation would always drag the price down when the current reason for speculative demand dried up.

If I lose on this trade, I'll lose on others because I've put buy orders very low on other things I like expecting a sharp Ethereum correction to make them crash too, so I might end up having to buy into them higher. Oh well...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:27:37 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline Tuck Fheman

I could be wrong, but I think ETH may be running out of steam here.

.027 was resistance, it's now support. Wait for it ...

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

Ethereum buyers have a bad case of irrational exuberance. Buyers are unresponsive to cold facts like declining volume since the ATH on 3/13. The rise looks like a short squeeze, where sellers are all sold out, and the few remaining irrational buyers are bidding up the price on low volume and limited supply. Then some whale comes along and sells out from under them and the cycle starts all over again.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:32:23 am by werneo »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I could be wrong, but I think ETH may be running out of steam here.

NWO has decided to go with it... it doesn't matter if something better is out there